Soak and share me

Here's another one from a past tribute session...how does it make you feel seeing a stranger's cock and cum on your pics? Do you ever touch yourself looking at it?

Attachments

• AndreaUK.jpg
    AndreaUK.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 38
That is very, very erotic to me. Here is challenge for you then...print out one of my cum-tribute pictures and then take a selfie holding it up. Would you be willing to share something more explicit? Place the print on a chair then sit naked on it so it is visible between your thighs, next you your wet pussy. Take a picture of it (your face would not be visible, if that is a concern for you). Perhaps you could smear some of your juices on it with your finger, tributing a tribute! I am sure a lot of guys (and girls!) would love to see that here. But if you are reluctant to do it in a public forum like this, send me a private message and we can work out something more discreet just between us.

To encourage you to be the slut you are (as if you needed it), I found a pic of a piss tribute I did for you and your sister...I knew I remembered you being nastier than just a cum-dump...

Attachments

• Piss 3.jpg
    Piss 3.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 29
Back