Bi curious fantasizing about cock

M

Marv69

been married now for near on 12 years, the missus loves pegging me just as much as I love taking her big strap on. This one time I made mention about how good it feels when she slides her dildo into my hole and the missus replied with "it might feel good but doesn't compare to the real thing". Since then I've been fantasizing about taking a cock and having it's nice warm load unload deep inside me.

Attachments

• MAH00012_Moment1.jpg
    MAH00012_Moment1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 58
  • 20200228_103218_1582892099310.jpg
    20200228_103218_1582892099310.jpg
    1,003.3 KB · Views: 55
  • dp.jpg
    dp.jpg
    563.5 KB · Views: 54
I do enjoy a plug from time to time during masturbation. But I have never done pegging nor had the real thing. I def consider myself straight, but during several threesomes the female entry asked for me to be oral with thier spouse. I have no fobias, so I always do. I'm actually glad that I worked past any apprehensions. It makes the entire time more relaxed and fun.

That's awesome, good on you. That was my biggest issue I guess, coming to terms with the fact that anal felt / feels unreal. I'm just lucky I have a good woman who has put me at ease with it because like you said makes the entire time better.

That's awesome, good on you. That was my biggest issue I guess, coming to terms with the fact that anal felt / feels unreal. I'm just lucky I have a good woman who has put me at ease with it because like you said makes the entire time better.

Like I said, I use plugs and they are def enjoyable. The real deal.... they better be built like me - average. lol I have def felt a guy come up-close and personal. I'd say you will probably enjoy the feeling when it's inside.

Like I said, I use plugs and they are def enjoyable. The real deal.... they better be built like me - average. lol I have def felt a guy come up-close and personal. I'd say you will probably enjoy the feeling when it's inside.

I'm hearing ya mate "better be built like me - average". I started with plugs and prostate play years ago and that was a good feeling having one in while making love to the missus or even just playing with myself. Then one day the wife came home with a surprise lol and what a fucken surprise it was, good golly she made me her bitch that day lol. I reckon I would enjoy the feeling of the real thing if and when I go down that road.

I'm hearing ya mate "better be built like me - average". I started with plugs and prostate play years ago and that was a good feeling having one in while making love to the missus or even just playing with myself. Then one day the wife came home with a surprise lol and what a fucken surprise it was, good golly she made me her bitch that day lol. I reckon I would enjoy the feeling of the real thing if and when I go down that road.

Never used a plug with others. Always just been a personal thing. My ex was the first person to open doors for oral. She loved watching. That probably made the opportunities later easier. As long as the privacy and trust was there, then it's all good.

Never used a plug with others. Always just been a personal thing. My ex was the first person to open doors for oral. She loved watching. That probably made the opportunities later easier. As long as the privacy and trust was there, then it's all good.

Couldn't agree more mate, privacy and trust is essential.

Hi y’all I’m straight most time but my curiosity is beyond needing to be taken care of. I fantasize about shaved cocks or trimmed.i fantasize about a big man walking up behind me close enough to hear me talking. I’m saying that I want to find my first big penis maybe two then he asked but didn’t hear him

Hi y’all I’m straight most time but my curiosity is beyond needing to be taken care of. I fantasize about shaved cocks or trimmed.i fantasize about a big man walking up behind me close enough to hear me talking. I’m saying that I want to find my first big penis maybe two then he asked but didn’t hear him. Two cocks head to head I got a hand on both sucking on the head here and there kissing your heads licking all around

been married now for near on 12 years, the missus loves pegging me just as much as I love taking her big strap on. This one time I made mention about how good it feels when she slides her dildo into my hole and the missus replied with "it might feel good but doesn't compare to the real thing". Since then I've been fantasizing about taking a cock and having it's nice warm load unload deep inside me.
I want it down my throat

When I was married I met this guy online and we started talking about my being curious. So we met up and he let play with it and he played with me. It was a little bigger then mine. I let him fuck me and it felt so good I was suprised and we messed around a lot after that. I invited him over one night to meet me wife and I wasn't intending for this to happen but it did and I walked in on her sucking his dick. Which I was ok with so we had a 3 way and he fucked my wife while I kissed her etc. We got a divorce but I liked it and wish I could do it again but do more.

I fantasized sucking cock for many years, then finally did through craigslist.
Scoring w strangers was scary and exciting fun. Boredom gets us men in trouble.
The best time to put an ad in, was around 11 pm on the weekend....always get at least 10 email response...pick the most suitable for me...and on my knees sucking lovely cock within the hour.

I fantasize getting fucked as well. Also, would love to fuck a nice bum...very sexy...yummy!
Be safe.

[QUOTE = "rogersimon, post: 364014"] Jag fantiserade sugande kuk i många år och gjorde det äntligen genom craigslist.
Att göra poäng med främlingar var läskigt och spännande kul. Tristess får oss män i trubbel.
Den bästa tiden att lägga in en annons var runt klockan 23 på helgen .... alltid få minst 10 svar via e-post ... välj det som passar bäst för mig ... och på mina knän suger härlig kuk inom en timme.

Jag fantiserar att jag blir knullad också. Skulle också vilja knulla en fin rumpa ... väldigt sexig ... smaskigt!
Var säker. [/ QUOTE]
ylva.markgard@gmail.com on Hangouts cam

Back