I'm gob smacked

• Take this further

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Or not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

badun17

Was sending another man pictures and videos of my wife, by email in return he sent some pics of his cock , so i thought fuck it ill show her. She licked her lips saying mmm she grabbed my cock and started fingering herself whispering in my ear saying she wants his and my cock fucking her hard the dirty horny sexy slut then mounted me wetting my cock on her pussy and for the first time took all 11 inches up her ass and fingering herself hard ordering me to fuck her harder. ONFG. The dirty fucking cum slut .

Was sending another man pictures and videos of my wife, by email in return he sent some pics of his cock , so i thought fuck it ill show her. She licked her lips saying mmm she grabbed my cock and started fingering herself whispering in my ear saying she wants his and my cock fucking her hard the dirty horny sexy slut then mounted me wetting my cock on her pussy and for the first time took all 11 inches up her ass and fingering herself hard ordering me to fuck her harder. ONFG. The dirty fucking cum slut .

Attachments

• 20200314_160135.jpg
    20200314_160135.jpg
    592.5 KB · Views: 11
Hot as fuck

Tell us what you want to do to her I'll let her read the comments. Ps Lets she how much she really want us both!!! Tell the dirty horny 2 cock loving cum slut who're what she will do
would love to fuck her mouth while im licking her hot soakimg wet pussy and sucking her clit playimg with her asshole till shes about to cum then push my finger deep into her ass making her squirt all over my face as her mouth locks onto my cock so tight still fucking her mouth till i empty my cum down her throat.

would love to fuck her mouth while im licking her hot soakimg wet pussy and sucking her clit playimg with her asshole till shes about to cum then push my finger deep into her ass making her squirt all over my face as her mouth locks onto my cock so tight still fucking her mouth till i empty my cum down her throat.
Fuck yeah I would fuck her ass hard and deep watching you licking my wife's pussy out toungeing her hard and deep and biting her clit. As I pump her ass full of my cum

I want to see you forcing your cock down her throat as she looks at me shaking her head to say No. I tell make her take it make her gag cum down her sluty throat.

Back