Any full balls today?

Your body is SO fuckable...I will be tributing you soon...glad you are still in touch with your slutty side here...daddy’s cock is very hard right now

Daddy loves your thin, tight, little body...I want to run my tongue all up and down that bald little slit before spreading you and sucking on your clit, making you squirm as I eat your pussy. Those little titties are adorable and so suckable. How I would ravish you if given half a chance...but, alas, I must content myself with your pic...offering your body up as a cum-target to horny strangers. I'm glad to show you what you do to me and what I did to your picture...I want people to see me using you like that...and daddy hopes it makes that tight little cunt nice and wet letting everyone see his cum soiling your flesh...

Attachments

• Cock.jpg
    Cock.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Cock-n-Cunt.jpg
    Cock-n-Cunt.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Jacking.jpg
    Jacking.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Cock-n-Cum.jpg
    Cock-n-Cum.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 32
  • Cum.jpg
    Cum.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 30
That big cock would ruin me daddy :oops: in a good way maybe?

Still so hot you print out my photos.

Any special requests let me know ;) no fake heels tho please :p

I would love to push the head of daddy's big hard cock between your tight pussy-lips and look into your eyes as you feel me penetrate you...

Can you print out my cock pic? Place in on a chair and sit on it naked, so when you look down, you see my cock between your thighs...then take a pic of it with my cock next to your pussy, and post it here for all to see. Maybe slide a finger inside yourself and smear the wetness on the pic...like a tribute!

I would love to push the head of daddy's big hard cock between your tight pussy-lips and look into your eyes as you feel me penetrate you...

Can you print out my cock pic? Place in on a chair and sit on it naked, so when you look down, you see my cock between your thighs...then take a pic of it with my cock next to your pussy, and post it here for all to see. Maybe slide a finger inside yourself and smear the wetness on the pic...like a tribute!
Printer is dead. Hasn't been used in years. I'll try with laptop/phone combo x

Daddy used your picture to pleasure himself again...love that little triangular gap between your thighs and pussy...I so want to lick your pussy!

I want cum sprayed from my pussy to my tits :pView attachment 29989
upload_2020-5-16_0-16-4-jpeg.30133

This fella could do it for you if you give him a chance. Just wanna live chat with you!

upload_2020-5-16_0-16-4-jpeg.30133

This fella could do it for you if you give him a chance. Just wanna live chat with you!
Should have been on chat earlier today then.

Did my first ever cam session in my own room. Sexy outfit, tits touching, handjob and blowjob :p

Blowjob was unplanned and I showed my face so... Hope nobody recorded it :confused:

Back