A Gift for Trica (ladys)...

ReformedGoodboy

OFC Regular
Tricia, who goes under "ladys" around here, expressed to me her enjoyment of precum on a cock-head, and how she can orgasm just by having one rubbed on her clit...

The story behind this pic...a few years ago, a female friend who worked as a photographer started getting into trying her hand at erotica. We were fuck-buddies and she convinced me to be her subject. She was very good at teasing me and started touching my cock, rubbing it on her hardening nipples through her t-shirt. She got me worked up enough that a bead of precum formed and she snapped this pic before licking it off and giving me a wonderful blowjob for my troubles, swallowing a nice thick load.

I was reminded of the experience and the pic when Tricia mentioned her kinky penchant for such things...so here it is for her and any other perv who would like to come lick it off...enjoy!

Attachments

• Precum2.jpg
    Precum2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Tricia, who goes under "ladys" around here, expressed to me her enjoyment of precum on a cock-head, and how she can orgasm just by having one rubbed on her clit...

The story behind this pic...a few years ago, a female friend who worked as a photographer started getting into trying her hand at erotica. We were fuck-buddies and she convinced me to be her subject. She was very good at teasing me and started touching my cock, rubbing it on her hardening nipples through her t-shirt. She got me worked up enough that a bead of precum formed and she snapped this pic before licking it off and giving me a wonderful blowjob for my troubles, swallowing a nice thick load.

I was reminded of the experience and the pic when Tricia mentioned her kinky penchant for such things...so here it is for her and any other perv who would like to come lick it off...enjoy!
A mighty fine pool you have collected there, do hope Tricia gets the required fulfilment from it...

I LIKE IT, but, are you calling me a 'perv'? Would love the precum to be the lube as you rub the head hard and fast on my clit. PLEASE

I LIKE IT, but, are you calling me a 'perv'? Would love the precum to be the lube as you rub the head hard and fast on my clit. PLEASE

I would lay you down, bind your hands and legs to the bed, and tease your clit with the pre-cum lubed head of my cock until you begged me to fuck you...

I would lay you down, bind your hands and legs to the bed, and tease your clit with the pre-cum lubed head of my cock until you begged me to fuck you...

I am begging, I am seriously begging, do it now, enter me hard and fast. Legs open knees bent ready to put my feet on your shoulders as you pound me.

I would love to push your legs up so your wet cunt and asshole are on display for me...I want to fill your hole with my thick cum!

Back