Roleplay fantasy

Sophie_hat

Hi. I’m looking to explore people’s roleplay fantasies. Tell me what you fantasise about, please give details not just one liners, and then I may help you play out those fantasies and of course I expect you to be looking at pictures of me whilst we do this.

Hi. I’m looking to explore people’s roleplay fantasies. Tell me what you fantasise about, please give details not just one liners, and then I may help you play out those fantasies and of course I expect you to be looking at pictures of me whilst we do this.
Well you have just become my fantasy! I would love to tie you up,grab your throat from behind,(not gonna strangle you) and put my cock up your ass whilst pressing you against the wall!

I'd like to enter your home intent on stealing goods but see you lying in bed. I look at the contours of your body and think that maybe there is something better to take than money or valuables. I slowly pull down the cover to reveal your firm ripe breasts. Your nipples erect and inviting....

Hey there sexy. I would love to tell you what I wanna do to you.

Back