Fantasies?

Be sincere, what are your favourite fantasies?

Me, for example, I'd love to try a Gang Bang...
but honestly right now i am thinking about you , both of us are having a quality time , having fun , you are slowly moving towards my dick and i am rubbing your clit..... continued ;)

Yeah, believe me, I would, I get horny and wet only by thinking about it... I would let them do anything to me...
Trust me , it will be the most wet and wildest moment for you , should i continue ?

You are shy now , but i forced you and started kissing your neck and lips..
you are moving towards the button of my shirt and opening them , we are so close to each other now. moving towards my bedroom and....... (now you tell what are you gonna do with me rose ?)

Sharing my man with a gorgeous lady like you . If your pussy was my first to munch I'd love that when I'm satisfied and mouth soaked my man would love to indulge . Bring that massive dildo and I'll try fit it all in I'd have to bend and spread my cheeks so please be a dear and nudge it in

Attachments

• IMG_20200716_100936_437.jpg
    IMG_20200716_100936_437.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20200716_100848_623.jpg
    IMG_20200716_100848_623.jpg
    803.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Bu2ZkYTIYAADiau.jpg
    Bu2ZkYTIYAADiau.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 27
You are shy now , but i forced you and started kissing your neck and lips..
you are moving towards the button of my shirt and opening them , we are so close to each other now. moving towards my bedroom and....... (now you tell what are you gonna do with me rose ?)
Mmmmmmm this sounds so tempting...

Back