How old is too old for this site?

I think she'd already had the chat to a few men by the time I arrived, it was quite something discussing frequency, hardness etc with a girl 40 odd years younger than me.
But, apparently it's good you physically and mentally.
Enjoy

I think she'd already had the chat to a few men by the time I arrived, it was quite something discussing frequency, hardness etc with a girl 40 odd years younger than me.
But, apparently it's good you physically and mentally.
Enjoy
You have a female doctor, now that is something else, you have my admiration young fella.

Thankyou for the reassurance, i have a male doctor, doesn't ever bring this kinda thing up

Maybe you should hint (if you want to, that is).
All my family (other than me) have worked in the NHS, I've grown up with parents having friends that were doctors (male and female) and nurses (ditto).
A doctor is a doctor is a doctor: you can speak to them, they've heard it all before.
I've got to go out.

I'm 50 and I think age is a number...especially in the cyberworld
That's because your the best friend any person could want muaaahhh..age is irrelevant it's about fun and being happy when the fun stops it's time to go.

At 62 I feel much too old for chatting here. Am I wrong? I am a straight ,62 year old married man looking for a bit of fun.
You can kik me @ Ossie51
I'm a 30 year old straight female and I always prefer older cock. As long as it still gets hard and can last for a good rodeo

I'm a 30 year old straight female and I always prefer older cock. As long as it still gets hard and can last for a good rodeo
Hi Shyslut 90. As the originator of this thread I only think it's right that you should let me take you up on your statement. I'm confident I can fit your credentials. Xxx

No such thing as too old. Age really is just a number. Obviously i cant speak on behalf of every female on here, but for me personally its nice being able to have good conversation and a laugh with an 'older' guy that doesnt just include unsolicited dick pics followed by the sentence 'let me show you the time of your life' when you know for a fact the majority of them are barely out of puberty and wouldnt be able to show a plastic bag the time of its life. ;)

Back