Would you?

I will start

If i could get away with it i would love to be a peeping tom in a womans changing room in a clothes store
Not to criticize your fantasy, but not much goes on in them, I've been in and out of them for decades and never saw a single interesting thing happen. Now, if it was in the lengerie department, where women try on bras and panties and sexy little penoir sets, that might be more interesting. Then again, if it's the peeping part that's the most intoxicating, nevermind. :)

If I could get away with it, I'd like to have sex in public. Not like on the lawn of the White House or anything, just tucked away in a corner somewhere there are no bugs, where others could tell what was going on, if they were paying attention. One of my fantasies is sex on the beach with a complete stranger. I was born and raised on an island, but the only time I tried sex on the beach with a partner, a cop came along and spoiled all the fun. I was more successful just pleasing myself on the beach.

@Axel1245 LOVE THIS ONE BOET!!!

If I could get away with it...

I’d probably run for president of the world and then declare a permanent ban on religion and enforce that higher education be compulsory no matter what!!! Also I’d love to make a change to the prison systems of most countries and enforce a worldwide program that is being used in Norway, Halden prison... Give that a looksee peoples! The whole concept of rehabilitation is beautiful and just... Well... EPIC!!!

Well either that or make a law that enforces compulsory sterilization after two kids... What? World hunger is fucking scary!!! Like bad BAD even...

Ok enough serious Logan, he’s a weirdo...:rolleyes:

If I could get away with it I would travel the world and have a shag in each and every bloody country!!!:D Especially Madrid... Just... Hmmm yummy mummies!!!

If I could get away with anything, well first I'd turn Axel's eyelids inside out, then I'd skewer his eyeballs so he can't see anymore, ooh then perhaps I might get changed in front of him. Just for a laugh.

Lol ok i guess i had that one coming i do appologise if i offended anyone it was just a thought for the thread .

If i could away with it and not being slapped as well , i would ask if i could practice on @Misha000 body and face how to "see" again with my hands because, my eyes is somewhere on a skewer lol

Back