What I’m listening to...

Thank you @curiousPaul Now all I need is a partner to slow dance me around the floor. This music is amazing ;-)
I thought it might hit a spot for you @MaryBerry. I'm just smiling because I wanted you to be happy. Sometimes we dance alone, for a little bit, which is cool and okay. Relative to the song, I just believe it is so real. *smiling*. Sending 'glitter, balloons, and sparkly lights to brighten your day along with @lexi8 and @Sun66 <3

It's late, and I'm up again, so, I have my friends here, the songs that I cherish. I saw Dan F. live in a University performance...amazing. Anyway, I always appreciated his honesty. He came out with a 4-cd Box Set that I wore out....hahaha :) But, he had all these liner notes about each song and what triggered him. Dan said when he composed this song, he had only been married for 6 months. lol, longer than most. hahaha. Anyway, it is an amazing honest expression that he nailed with this song. IMHO

It's late, and I'm up again, so, I have my friends here, the songs that I cherish. I saw Dan F. live in a University performance...amazing. Anyway, I always appreciated his honesty. He came out with a 4-cd Box Set that I wore out....hahaha :) But, he had all these liner notes about each song and what triggered him. Dan said when he composed this song, he had only been married for 6 months. lol, longer than most. hahaha. Anyway, it is an amazing honest expression that he nailed with this song. IMHO

I love this one @curiousPaul

christopher_reeve.jpg Im opening my soul this one night because its late and im in pain from my surgery. Yes, there is only 1 man I've never met but have loved since I first saw him and after all the years since he passed I still love him deeply. My reasons are private but im sure when you search in your heart you felt the same way for a special someone. Yes, Christopher Reeve has been the keyholder to my heart. The one special one I'll never know but I think where he is now he knows who I am

Back