What I’m listening to...

Yeah, this mystery is leaving me in doubt, but I'm closer than I've ever been before. so, if you have something to say, say it to me now. (not well known, Irish singer, the movie 'Once" won awards, which I personally don't give a shit about. If you want truth, passion, then take a moment to absorb this.... @dirkthedaring, @Merikh100. I think you guys or gals whoever is listening will understand...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this mystery is leaving me in doubt, but I'm closer than I've ever been before. so, if you have something to say, say it to me now. (not well known, Irish singer, the movie 'Once" won awards, which I personally don't give a shit about. If you want truth, passion, then take a moment to absorb this.... @dirkthedaring, @Merikh100. I think you guys or gals whoever is listening will understand...

he actually made me yawn... ;)

he actually made me yawn... ;)
Hey, that is why music is made, sometimes it hits you, but at least you listened. Perhaps you need to go to sleep. IDK, Peace Bro. Whatever gets you through the night. :D:p:rolleyes: hah, but if you have something to say, say it to me now..... :)

Hey, that is why music is made, sometimes it hits you, but at least you listened. Perhaps you need to go to sleep. IDK, Peace Bro. Whatever gets you through the night. :D:p:rolleyes: hah, but if you have something to say, say it to me now..... :)
haven't got a clue what you're talking about, but if I'd like to waste my breath talking to you... you'd be the first to know :D

Hey, that is why music is made, sometimes it hits you, but at least you listened. Perhaps you need to go to sleep. IDK, Peace Bro. Whatever gets you through the night. :D:p:rolleyes: hah, but if yoveu have something to say, say it to me now..... :)
Well after thinking it over for "a second" mr. @Merikh100 I genuinely realized that I owe you an apology. Ya, free speech is cool. Thank you for your input. I over reacted. So sorry. No harm, no offense intended. But, in the future, if you want to 'put down a posters song' I suggest you keep it to yourself. (I could go into a litany of statements, on this, but as you said. "i've already wasted *my words now* (So, let us leave it there, OK?) I'm cool, hope you are too. Just think before you criticize! I know your reply is "I have no idea what you are talking about" mmmm, that is the point friend, You have no clue. Peace

Back