my fantasy

I dream of haveing sex with a virgin. But not just sex. Spanking and hand cuffing them. Teaching them everything i know then havingthem do them to me.
We could fuck till we pass out, and do it all over again the next day. I could kiss your ears and neck, ram you till your feet come off the ground and listen to you scream late into the night. I would love your cum in all your holes, maybe we could explore latex in addition to other forms of sexuality.

Virgins are so fun to play with and discipline !

It's cute seeing their anxiety melt away and they gain confidence.

Wow I am a virgin and our fantasy somewhat matches! You seen real horny and dirty please fuck me and teach me your skills and technique. If free message please! :)

I dream of haveing sex with a virgin. But not just sex. Spanking and hand cuffing them. Teaching them everything i know then havingthem do them to me.
I have a horrible fantasy of finding an mature woman preferably a woman that has seen it all been with guys that has done nothing but come up short with her in relationship and sexually. So she has become really hardened and even more harder to cum and pleasure sexually, and because of my age she wouldn’t give me a chance then one day while we’re talking I began kissing her, but she pulls away from me then I hold her and began kissing her again then make my way to the bed room taking her clothes off working my way to her panties then diving mouth first into her and sliding my hands all over her body while kissing her again squeezing her tits simultaneously sucking her nipples, then I go back down on her for seconds, I whisper in her ear Can I cum inside you?

Last edited:
Back