Masturbators wanted!

Hi Dorothy72 im interested in participating in your mentioned requests. I also enjoy watching women masturbate, and It would be a pleasure to perform for you. I have only just joined this site so maybe you could teach me a thing or 2. Let's chat and see if we can get your desires fulfilled.

Hi guys, I'm just here because it mainly turns me on so much when I know guys masturbate, either for me or to pictures or movies and I can be around to be part of it. A bit kinky stuff I like as well. I own a whip. Don't be afraid. ;)
Hey sugar tits I would be more than happy to oblige and offer you my services.
Paul from UK Skype or kik..;)

Hi guys, I'm just here because it mainly turns me on so much when I know guys masturbate, either for me or to pictures or movies and I can be around to be part of it. A bit kinky stuff I like as well. I own a whip. Don't be afraid. ;)
I’d be interested in a chat or something too.

How do we get a hold of you

Count on me, I also like to be part of woman masturbating, hope we can enjoy from eachother soon

Back