Masturbators wanted!

[QUOTE = "Mikaelmarkgard, post: 346691, medlem: 189403"] [ATTACH = full] 45087 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
Ikväll ska jag piska upp kusken live ön Hangouts

My number one fantasy is to get caught completely naked masturbating by a woman I don't know. The idea of her seeing me like that gets me so much harder, the idea of her watching me cum really excites me... pic_6_big(0).jpg

Send ne your skype or kik or snap id to masturbate toghetter

Attachments

• 20210119_231854.jpg
    20210119_231854.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 5
Nice sexy post Dorothy. I loooove masturbating and have a host of fantasies....one is very much being watched by a woman.

Hi guys, I'm just here because it mainly turns me on so much when I know guys masturbate, either for me or to pictures or movies and I can be around to be part of it. A bit kinky stuff I like as well. I own a whip. Don't be afraid. ;)
am sure you would enjoy a live session even more

Hi guys, I'm just here because it mainly turns me on so much when I know guys masturbate, either for me or to pictures or movies and I can be around to be part of it. A bit kinky stuff I like as well. I own a whip. Don't be afraid. ;)
Hi Dorothy! Please let me rub my cock and give you a load of my cum! I would love to pull my cock for those glorious tits baby!

I'm a big masturbator, and always love to do so online. Always there to make you happy

Let me nut to u everyday baby hmu if ur interested

I like kinky stuff

Not afraid....excited! Show me more n I'll jerk off to you all day

Back