Bored and curious

So as I am bored - who would you want more

• Total voters
G

geordierose

As I am totally bored and I know I will loose this as my step sister is way way more stunning than me...who would you want to either date or have sex with. Be honest I have thick skin xxx don't trust anyone here so removed my pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
As I am totally bored and I know I will loose this as my step sister is way way more stunning than me...who would you want to either date or have sex with. Be honest I have thick skin xxx
715-326-0543

Attachments

• image-2019-06-30-04-35-39.jpg
    image-2019-06-30-04-35-39.jpg
    656.7 KB · Views: 33
As I am totally bored and I know I will loose this as my step sister is way way more stunning than me...who would you want to either date or have sex with. Be honest I have thick skin xxx
I've been greedy and chose both, equally as stunning, noticed that you're NOT looking for a bf, cool

Your sis may have looks, but any real man can see she doesn't have the heart and spirit in her eyes that you do. Therefore, anything with you would be fulfilling enough for anyone who lives beyond the strictly physical

Your sis may have looks, but any real man can see she doesn't have the heart and spirit in her eyes that you do. Therefore, anything with you would be fulfilling enough for anyone who lives beyond the strictly physical
So she has the looks I have the heart ??

Trust when I tell you, your heart accents your looks to a level hers will never reach. She may be, (as you said) stunning, but you my dear are a GODDESS

Omg how have I just seen this! Dayuuummm you both so hot! Fuuuuck! Real talk on a night out! I’d take you back with me still tho swart to god

@geordierose you're both stunning but I chose you, you look like you could be more fun and not just in a sexual way I have a feeling you banter is at about 60% so as long as you can take a bit I'd be more than happy to give it out

Back