dear Onlinefreechatteam,
is there any way to permanently delete a registered account, if so kindly tell me how to do it?
thanks.

staff tags: @sola , @Stanthropical, @Sandrock, @TheEight
A couple of people had asked me this question when they wanted to delete their accounts… but I looked and did not find any delete account option. Perhaps someone can be specific about where that can be located on the profile page so they’ll know where to look on their profile page

Last edited:
A couple of people had asked me this question when they wanted to delete their accounts… but I looked and did not find any delete account option. Perhaps someone can be specific about where that can be located on the profile page.
Since the change over, there is no way for a person to delete their account. That will be fixed in time,

Sorry for the delayed response; and I believe it hasn't been fixed yet, as there is no option to delete the account here.
From what I gathered from your profile, your messages are all requests to delete your account. If there is no other embarrassing or "incriminating" aspect of your account, why worry? The odds of someone that you know finding this distant niche on the internet is extremely remote. Just leave and forget about it.

I still say, since you have no embarrassing messages, simply leave and forget about ths place. I am certain that we will all forget about you. :)

Back