Searching is hard af

• Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date
I

InvincibleLight

Well, turns out searching for a satisfactory new owner is a real pain in the ass, so, I have decided to let all of you come to me. Much more efficient that way. Anyways, I should probably list my standards.

1. Must be active (Online alot); I am here every day, multiple times a day, and I very much prefer that any owner of mine is reliable in how often they are online, preferably at least once within my time frames at least every other day.
  2. Must be female; Males need not apply, thank you very much.
  3. Must be ok with being harsh; I like it rough. I also like a nice, strict set of rules to follow. I also prefer that they are rather gentle outside of sexual matters, preferably.
I would also like to mention I'm looking long-term. If you are not, don't bother contacting me. Feel free to ask for any other necessary details if needed. If you are interested, please either start a conversation with me, or if I'm online, send me a PM in chat. My wall is NOT the place to contact me, and if you do post there, I will ignore and delete your post. Thank you in advance.

Well, turns out searching for a satisfactory new owner is a real pain in the ass, so, I have decided to let all of you come to me. Much more efficient that way. Anyways, I should probably list my standards.

1. Must be active (Online alot); I am here every day, multiple times a day, and I very much prefer that any owner of mine is reliable in how often they are online, preferably at least once within my time frames at least every other day.
  3. Must be ok with being harsh; I like it rough. I also like a nice, strict set of rules to follow. I also prefer that they are rather gentle outside of sexual matters, preferably.
I would also like to mention I'm looking long-term. If you are not, don't bother contacting me. Feel free to ask for any other necessary details if needed. If you are interested, please either start a conversation with me, or if I'm online, send me a PM in chat. My wall is NOT the place to contact me, and if you do post there, I will ignore and delete your post. Thank you in advance.

Hey gorgeous Light, I wish you the best of luck in your search, you are very special and deserve someone worthy xxx

UPDATE:
I forgot to mention that Im pretty flexible on most of these things if I like you enough. The only one that absolutely must be enforced is the second one. Females only.

I wish you well, she will be a lucky lady!

I know. Unfortunately, I am not the most patient person.

Ok, just to clarify, I am keeping it to this site. I am NOT looking for something IRL..

Hey Light, if you have no luck here, maybe try Fetlife there maybe someone there x

Back