Perfect size penis?

Attractive cutie I don't really have a set perfect penis size set for cocks for me and I think most women just like cocks & rods for being there in guys pants and underwear no matter what size they are sexy and curious man.

It depends on what you will use it for. For saute upon a bed of rice then 4 inches for 2 servings. In a pot roast, 6 -8 in is suitable. For canapes and hors d'oeuvres, tiny 2 in will do well.

It depends on what you will use it for. For saute upon a bed of rice then 4 inches for 2 servings. In a pot roast, 6 -8 in is suitable. For canapes and hors d'oeuvres, tiny 2 in will do well.
Maybe i could get u sort mine out been thinking about getting rid

Hello I'm just curious as there is so much about the size, so wondering what is your perfect size?
Mine is almost exactly 5” hard but the only complaint I’ve ever had is it’s too fat! It makes my wife squirt and squeal so it’s fine! Size doesn’t matter! Learn to use it!

My favourite size is 8 inches. But I’ve had plenty of good fun with sizes 6 through 10. Anything under 6 has not been enjoyable for me. Sorry to those of you in that category.

My favourite size is 8 inches. But I’ve had plenty of good fun with sizes 6 through 10. Anything under 6 has not been enjoyable for me. Sorry to those of you in that category.
But has that all been through sex alone or involving foreplay! We can’t all be blessed with the huge schlong but my fingers and tongue do most of the talking. My 5 incher will just finish you off! There wouldn’t be a dry spot left on whichever surface we were on!

Back