Sex with married women

shelly2inme

OFC Regular
Which would turn you on more: Having sex with someone else's wife that is cheating behind his back or having sex with a married woman whose husband knows that she dates and fucks other men and he wants her too?

Cheating is only fun if the other one doesnt know. Agreeing to it just takes the risk out of it, and thats the sexy part.

I have heard many comment like this in the past. It seems that many get stimulated from the sneaky aspect of cheating and the risk taking is part of the thrill. That makes sense in view of the fact that many people get excited about various forms of risk taking. Gambling is risk taking. Many sports like rock and mountain climbing have intense risk factors. On the other hand, I think that many people would actually enjoy the sex without the risk. To me it seems that it one of the reasons that the hotwife concept is growing in popularity.

My hubby shares me with his friends. Usually in groups but sometimes one on one. I absolutely love it and he knows it

I have never met anyone, male or female, that has tried group sex and not loved it. Sex is clearly the most intense natural pleasure known to humans and group sex just turns up the dial. (of course it does depend on who is in the group. The above comment was talking about her husbands friends so obviously a friendly group.) So in this case the wife says she loves it and that her husband knows about it. So the thrill in this case has nothing to do with cheating or the risk of getting caught.

Reactions: Zsz
Yes I have been enjoying my sexual experiences with many of our neighbours, friends and relatives lot many times after my marriage and i enjoy now also
Good Girl, i love the thought of you cheating, especially as you look stunning, the neighbours are so lucky to have you..xxx

Which would turn you on more: Having sex with someone else's wife that is cheating behind his back or having sex with a married woman whose husband knows that she dates and fucks other men and he wants her too?
Either way is ok with me

Back