Question for anyone I guess

This is def not true. Most women want a guy that is honest, respectful, and can make them smile. Those are the most important qualities to me.
What she said!! I have zero interest in money or material things - I make my own money. Just give me a man who is kind and honest any day! I do need good banter and someone who can make me laugh too though.

This is def not true. Most women want a guy that is honest, respectful, and can make them smile. Those are the most important qualities to me.
Thank you for your advice and while I hold most of those qualities I consider myself not good looking, is that another faactor?

What she said!! I have zero interest in money or material things - I make my own money. Just give me a man who is kind and honest any day! I do need good banter and someone who can make me laugh too though.
Thank you for the reply and I do have those qualities but I think I’m ugly. Would that change the dynamic?

Thank you for your advice and while I hold most of those qualities I consider myself not good looking, is that another faactor?
Looks are subjective. It’s really a matter of personal preference. To me it’s mostly about chemistry and connection. There def needs to be a physical attraction but it’s not a main factor.

Looks are subjective. It’s really a matter of personal preference. To me it’s mostly about chemistry and connection. There def needs to be a physical attraction but it’s not a main factor.
I just wish it was easy to approach a lady start a conversation and chill

It is really easy to do that, it's just women don't stick around unless you have something to offer, money, being funny, being attractive, etc. So unless you talk to someone you have a common interest with, either be attractive or have money. Money being the easier to obtain if you didn't win the genetic lottery.

It is really easy to do that, it's just women don't stick around unless you have something to offer, money, being funny, being attractive, etc. So unless you talk to someone you have a common interest with, either be attractive or have money. Money being the easier to obtain if you didn't win the genetic lottery.
I get you and I don’t think it’s difficult talking to someone but it’s hard to even try when they have their faces glued to the phone

Money has absolutely nothing to do with it. You seem to really be stuck on this. I don’t know a single girl where money was a factor in falling for a guy. Looks are subjective and we all need to feel a physical attraction, but personality will always come first. Find someone you can laugh with and share common interests. Be respectful and kind. Any girl that will over look a lack of any attraction or connection for money, isn’t someone you want. Have you tried chatting in the chat rooms? Try making convo in the rooms and getting to know people and it will be easier to find someone to DM with.

Money has absolutely nothing to do with it. You seem to really be stuck on this. I don’t know a single girl where money was a factor in falling for a guy. Looks are subjective and we all need to feel a physical attraction, but personality will always come first. Find someone you can laugh with and share common interests. Be respectful and kind. Any girl that will over look a lack of any attraction or connection for money, isn’t someone you want. Have you tried chatting in the chat rooms? Try making convo in the rooms and getting to know people and it will be easier to find someone to DM with.
Thank you for the advice and I am new to this whole thing so I haven’t explored much. I wouldn’t even know where to begin

You should try logging into the chat side of things. The adult room and roleplay room are good for convo and getting to know people. Try just joining in on the convo in chat and seeing how that goes for you. The forums don’t get as much traffic it seems, so it will be harder to get a response here.

You should try logging into the chat side of things. The adult room and roleplay room are good for convo and getting to know people. Try just joining in on the convo in chat and seeing how that goes for you. The forums don’t get as much traffic it seems, so it will be harder to get a response here.
Ok I will try that wish me luck

Back