Guys please be over 30+

Dani4friends

I hope I'm doing this right.
One day I was working, and this nice older guy was so sweet and not before that day I ever thought of older guys. But need help to express myself and feelings. Any ideas

Attachments

• IMG_6347.JPG
    IMG_6347.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_6349.JPG
    IMG_6349.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_6355.JPG
    IMG_6355.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_6351.JPG
    IMG_6351.JPG
    197.8 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_6364.JPG
    IMG_6364.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_6363.JPG
    IMG_6363.JPG
    213.4 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_6365.JPG
    IMG_6365.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_6368.JPG
    IMG_6368.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 194
  • IMG_6369.JPG
    IMG_6369.JPG
    928.7 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_6367.JPG
    IMG_6367.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 208
One day I was working, and this nice older guy was so sweet and not before that day I ever thought of older guys. But need help to express myself and feelings. Any ideas
Gorgeous body Dani xx I’d love to chat some time. You naughty little slut x

love the smile great photo shoot if you ever like to chat any time and about any thing hit me up

Dani4friends how you've expressed your appetite for us older men is something to be remembered forever ♾️ seriously girl I am finding it difficult to think as you've made me intensely aroused. HMU BABE
Morning I am doing good thank you.
Sorry for late reply.
Was working most of weekend

Attachments

• IMG_3450.JPG
    IMG_3450.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3449.JPG
    IMG_3449.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3446.JPG
    IMG_3446.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3445.JPG
    IMG_3445.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3444.JPG
    IMG_3444.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3479.JPG
    IMG_3479.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 120
oh sweetie - you’ve got this 67yo heart racing and other parts growing. pm me and we can chat/share…

Hi babe, love those perky little tits... love to suck on your nipples till they get hard. Can you suck on my cock and get the same result ;)?

You're not doing a bad job. Definitely could use some improvement. Everyone has room for improvement. You look to be about my daughters age. I've been working with her for almost 5 years now and she has come along ways. She in turn pays it forward by coaching and teaching her friends with my help and expert advise. If you would like I'm sure my daughter and I could work with you to enhance any area that you feel you may want to improve. I have to warn you though my daughter is a little bossy at times however I promise you will eventually become best friends. If you are interested in working with us please let me know and we'll send you her portfolio so you can fully understand the caliber of our work. We look forward to hearing from you.

I think you're doing a great job in expressing yourself.
If you ever wanna talk to a 51 year old, feel free to PM me :)

Hey Dani. 61 m Georgia here.
I think just being yourself and smiling, friendly and showing some personal little touch will go a long way. Keep good eye contact. You look very beautiful and sexy in your pictures. Don’t suppose you live anywhere near Jacksonville Fl.? Lol.
Keep smiling
Craig

I have so many ideas running around my head over your sexy self

Hey Dani, thank you for noticing that us older guys are worth a shot
By the amount of responses you got l guess you are having your hands full.
But I thought I try anyway and if you want to chat sometime let me know

As others have said, you seem to be off to a good start. Being awkward when you are young is not an uncommon thing; in fact you are ahead of the game being as honest as you are. Most of the people you know who are around your age who seem super. confident and all put together all the time are more than likely putting on at least a bit of an act and often just barely holding it together trying to keep up appearances. So you are probably doing better than you think you are. If you ever want to chat, I'm 59 and have been where you're at.

Back