I just find it a little weird...

A

Angelxox

when people make the statement “I’m straight but...” or I’m “I’m not racist but....” , “I’m not selfish, but...”, etc.

I mean whatever comes next is gonna contradict the first statement.

I don’t understand. It’s like if you say you are interested in getting a blow job from another man and you are a man but then at the end you say “no homo” does not suddenly mean what you are doing is “straight”.

Why not just admit to curiosity?
Or why not look at yourself and self reflect? Maybe you ARE or ARE doing the thing you are trying so hard to cover up with an opening statement that says all it needs to.

Like you can’t say “I’m not racist but.... I hate <insert culture or enthicity>”

Like what? I mean clearly you now fit the bill.

Doesn’t make sense.

Not one bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's people's way of justifying their action/statement to themselves. By saying "I'm not ______, but...it gives them an out. They can always say I said I wasn't when I started. I'm no expert, but.......:D At least that's how I see it.

Just a small pet peeve I suppose lol
It's people's way of justifying their action/statement to themselves. By saying "I'm not ______, but...it gives them an out. They can always say I said I wasn't when I started. I'm no expert, but.......:D At least that's how I see it.
That’s a good point lol, I mean if I think you are wrong.... you said you were no expert to start... sooooo lol

Guess it’s almost a way to alleviate confrontation and aguments and etc. Trying not to offend people while still being offensive lol.

“No no no, I said I WASN’T <insert whatever>”

And the other person is like “okay.... I guess.........”

Back