The M.I.S.H.A. effect

M

Misha000

URBAN DICTIONARY:

MISHA
For anyone who might not be familiar with the term MISHA, it was coined by author Barry Eisler. The term began as a joke. It's an acronym that stands for "the Marital Infidelity Safe Harbour Act". Essentially it`s a list of no more than 5 people whom you have lusted after for so long or so strongly that if the opportunity ever arose to have a roll in the hay with them, your significant other couldn't object....They have to give you a pass this one time, because the person in question is on your list.

There are only two rules. 1) No more than 5 on the list at any one time. If you want to add a 6th, you're gonna have to bump someone else off the list. 2) You can't put people you actually know on the list. Your wife probably wouldn't stress out knowing that you lust over Catherine Zeta Jones......She will get upset hearing you say that you lust after your kid`s piano teacher or the cute cashier at the market.

For example my MISHA list (in no particular order) might include:

1. @AkshayGoodOne
2. @Needgekopriz
3. @fizzle
4. @Redman707
5. @BrokenTree

If I felt the need to add, say, @Aaron11up, I would have to boot someone off the existing list since there can be only 5 people max.

Haha let's play....

RULES:
Obv don't upset anyone, and ppl in couples, it's just for a laugh ok.. we really don't wanna break anyone's relationships up..
:D

@AkshayGoodOne What's up with this , Are we the only ones with the balls to play ?Did we step into the middle of a trap ? I'm waiting for the hammer to fall or the rug pulled out from under me:eek::oops:

Even I'm afraid now, :eek: @Needgekopriz. But well, maybe, other people are finding love here, or are currently interested too much in other people who may or may not like their MISHA list :p

URBAN DICTIONARY:

MISHA
For anyone who might not be familiar with the term MISHA, it was coined by author Barry Eisler. The term began as a joke. It's an acronym that stands for "the Marital Infidelity Safe Harbour Act". Essentially it`s a list of no more than 5 people whom you have lusted after for so long or so strongly that if the opportunity ever arose to have a roll in the hay with them, your significant other couldn't object....They have to give you a pass this one time, because the person in question is on your list.

There are only two rules. 1) No more than 5 on the list at any one time. If you want to add a 6th, you're gonna have to bump someone else off the list. 2) You can't put people you actually know on the list. Your wife probably wouldn't stress out knowing that you lust over Catherine Zeta Jones......She will get upset hearing you say that you lust after your kid`s piano teacher or the cute cashier at the market.
For example my MISHA list (in no particular order) might include:

1. @AkshayGoodOne
2. @Needgekopriz
3. @fizzle
4. @Redman707
5. @BrokenTree

If I felt the need to add, say, @Aaron11up, I would have to boot someone off the existing list since there can be only 5 people max.

Haha let's play....

RULES:
Obv don't upset anyone, and ppl in couples, it's just for a laugh ok.. we really don't wanna break anyone's relationships up..
:D

That's a great list Misha, I had no idea about the meaning of the Acronym, you are smart, sexy and savvy too. Thank you for sharing x

Ok , you put me on the spot. You must like seeing me uncomfortable. Well all I know about anything if you is just from the interaction here in the forum. So lets start like this knowing it could change. Okay, my MISHA list @DDD @Irene_Adler @Sun66 @Misha000 @JerseyGirl Please remember this is just for fun. We all know this is never going to happen. Play On !

Awwww thank you Needgekopriz, you are a sweet man x

Okay I will play the game. In no particular order.
1. Eric Dane
2. Gerard Butler
3. Luke Bryan
4. Thomas Rhett
5. Shemar Moore
Oooh, Gerard!!!! :rolleyes:
He'd be on my list too. If we're talking actors/famous ppl... my list is:
Gerard Butler
Sam Heughan (from Outlander)
Ian Somerhalder (Vamp diaries)
Joel Kinnerman (Altered Carbon)
And i kinda like Evan Peters.. he's just that little bit quirky..;)

Back