Support and Consolation Room

A

AkshayGoodOne

Hi.

Just wanted to inform everyone that I shall begin to have discussion sessions on my room from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm GMT). The room is open for all, especially for those who suffer from low self-esteem, depression and tend to have sexual frustrations pent up inside them, and who might feel sexually and emotionally deprived in their lives.

I have been suffering through the same problems and wish to deal with these things through mindful discourse. I believe that with a certain sufficient number of minds, we should be able to find solutions for everyone with the above problems.

Since I am unable to expect there'd be number of people there, I'd dedicate myself to this cause and would be available to discuss over any issues of such kind that needs attention.

I don't think We'll be causing any inconvenience to anyone with this, for the room is definitely easy to ignore and overlook.

You can find the room with my OFC username, on the list of rooms, during the above time duration. However, the sessions may also be open at other times of the day, or might extend beyond the above time period.

If you have lived in a state of denial or been procuring any emotional complications, I hope you could benefit from the sessions.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
You've got a kind heart. That's a darn nice thing to see.

Thanks for the appreciation, Telemachus, even though, I know no one will be there and that this should be a total flop.
This exercise would require a lot of energy from me. I'm not sure if I'd be able to continue for long.
Not sure, really.
My mind isn't working properly these days.

Back