Let's hear you...

I'm only doing mine to a requested piece of text - erotica would be the most hilarious, but anything goes. Hell, of I don't get a request, I'll read a section of the MTG ruleset.
Challenge accepted :eek:
"He devoured me, and I melted into him. He grabbed the back of my hair and yanked on it as he continued to plunder my mouth. Electric jolts arrowed straight to my pussy. No man had ever yanked on my hair before, and oh my God… I returned his kiss with greed. Such a soothing salve for my shattered ego. This man…found me attractive… Was kissing me—

He ripped his mouth from mine and sucked on my neck, trailing tiny kisses up to my earlobe."
:cool:

Challenge accepted :eek:
"He devoured me, and I melted into him. He grabbed the back of my hair and yanked on it as he continued to plunder my mouth. Electric jolts arrowed straight to my pussy. No man had ever yanked on my hair before, and oh my God… I returned his kiss with greed. Such a soothing salve for my shattered ego. This man…found me attractive… Was kissing me—

He ripped his mouth from mine and sucked on my neck, trailing tiny kisses up to my earlobe."
:cool:

I'm so excited for such recitals :eek: :eek: .. Would love that so much :D This is definitely a great idea :D

Back