Moderators in rooms

echoed_spirit

OFC Regular
Due to the on going issues concerning the lesbian room I just happened to see what moderators were in the room....surprises surprise none.
Time and time again we see this room become a room full of guests males coming in and flaunting that they are male.....How do expect the room to be a "safe environment" females when nither admin nor moderators care.Screenshot_20190105-174843.png Screenshot_20190105-174843.png

There is a distinct lack of moderators for the site in general, especially during the mornings in the UK. Incest requests, inappropriate images, foreign language, money requests, abusive behaviour run rampant among the rooms during these times.
Vixxen, Jersey, Eight do a good job when they're on, but as far as I'm aware, they are all American. Site mods should and need to cover all time zones and need to be able to access all public rooms.
I enjoy using the chat side of the site, but recently its rules are being made a mockery of by the lack of moderators.

The only thing I disagree with is your use of the word "recently."

I had been incredibly vocal about this on my old account last year. That dead zone that starts around 3 AM has been horrendous for a while now.
May I just say, since my de-modding there hasn't been much prencence of any UK moderator since, and that was 3 years ago, come to think of it there was one during or before that...All I say is US orientated chat, US based and US owner...they things US based due to their abilty to ridiculous blind following of leaders

Back