Favourite place (aka: The Shit Thread)

View attachment 14699 View attachment 14700

When I lived in Oshkosh, Wisconsin this was always a place I'd go to photograph and re-energize.

Interestingly, it's called 'Asylum Point Lighthouse'. Yes it is right near a mental institution.
PG, do you colour-grade your photos? If yes, what software are you using?

I've been using Adobe Lightroom. Maybe I'm an amateur at this point but I don't really find it bang for the buck.

PG, do you colour-grade your photos? If yes, what software are you using?

I've been using Adobe Lightroom. Maybe I'm an amateur at this point but I don't really find it bang for the buck.

Huzaifa, I use Lightroom for cataloging, basic editing, color grading and then any resizing/ formatting for various types of output. I used Photoshop for the major editing. I also use a plug-in package called Nik. It has tons of presets and adjustments you can make.

The top photo was just color corrected and resized. The bottom had the Nik filters added.

Huzaifa, I use Lightroom for cataloging, basic editing, color grading and then any resizing/ formatting for various types of output. I used Photoshop for the major editing. I also use a plug-in package called Nik. It has tons of presets and adjustments you can make.

The top photo was just color corrected and resized. The bottom had the Nik filters added.

I had been using PhotoShop express on my iPad for basic editing. Obviously, using LightRoom on my laptop. I'm probably an amateur so unable to utilize LightRoom to it's full potential.

Back