19[F4M] Looking for an Older Misogynist Man, 40's and up, to roleplay a scenario any one can hit me in my DM's

GhostIX

OFC Regular

19[F4M] Looking for an Older Misogynist Man, 40's and up, to roleplay a scenario any one can hit me in my DM's as long as they are respectful and don't waste my time.​

This is a scene is a Golf Charity Event. I end up having to drive the Beer-cart around for your rowdy foursome. It leads to a lot gamesmanship, testosterone, gambling, and alcohol.

Looking mostly for cheeky flirty dialogue that goes with the territory.

I will fill you in on your character's back story ( typical toxic male.) It's mostly for fun and, inspiration for my story.

Themes are [Strong Woman] [Cuckold] [Cheating]

no limits. ;)

19[F4M] Looking for an Older Misogynist Man, 40's and up, to roleplay a scenario any one can hit me in my DM's as long as they are respectful and don't waste my time.​

This is a scene is a Golf Charity Event. I end up having to drive the Beer-cart around for your rowdy foursome. It leads to a lot gamesmanship, testosterone, gambling, and alcohol.

Looking mostly for cheeky flirty dialogue that goes with the territory.

I will fill you in on your character's back story ( typical toxic male.) It's mostly for fun and, inspiration for my story.

Themes are [Strong Woman] [Cuckold] [Cheating]

no limits. ;)
I'm interested, I'm 50 years old, I'm a straight bicurious virgin. I would love to roleplay

Back