19 Year Old College Girl Looking for Older Man

Hiya! I have a fantasy of being with an older man (40-60 years).
Im in vegas and i would hop on a plane tonight to hang with you..so is it just a bucketlist? What happens if you actually end up liking the person? Im Andrew, 44 hair stylist funny, sweet, intense at times but intense in the way of if icwant someting or passionate im like louder than than chivk circle lol..im a good guy but not to sound conceided cause im like the last conceited person youd meet...ok, WHAT IF hypothetically i blew your mind ...its happened nearly every woman ive been with ..reason i think is because im a giver..like i dont give a shit about bjs or me in general..i get off getting you off...not to be crast, but omg youre gorgeous and i know just eating you out for ever then to your neck to your ass up and down your tjighs caressing you admiring your body and AT least you cumming twice before im even in you is the jam ..to watch a woman having an orgasm, her feet arching , her asshole contracting its like the most sexiest, beautiful thing..knowong your offvthe planet right then hopefully dripping or squirting...that is me in the bedroom. Im 100% real..always long term so im not a man whore...in fact no one going on 3 years. Just busy but ready now i guess...ok pheeew so here...if you ever come to vegas or want to shit ill buy your ticket..hit me up. Im not a weirdo. My moms in town. My daughters in town im a hair stylist. You are absolutely gorgeous and again not to be crast but i wouldnt know if i should fuck thecshit out of you or be gentle...youre an angel..yes all from the couple of pics..you have genuine wriiten on your face and thats very attractive to me. Keep my number or csll just to say hi...you never know..we might be friends for here on out..fuck buddies(which ive never had) im originally from new Orleans..i miss the southern girls. Illveven do your hair on me 7026665725 Andrew be safe beautiful..tect or call just say whats up..xo....ps im actually a goid looking in shape white guy..not a picture taker but hit me ill send u personally

Last edited:
Hi Andrew,

I really liked your message. I've never been to Vegas before, but heard it is so fun! Especially if with the right person. I'd love to chat with you on here or by Google Hangout (vollmere99) to get to know you better before sharing my number. You definitely have me very interested!

Sincerely,

Meredith

Im in vegas and i would hop on a plane tonight to hang with you..so is it just a bucketlist? What happens if you actually end up liking the person? Im Andrew, 44 hair stylist funny, sweet, intense at times but intense in the way of if icwant someting or passionate im like louder than than chivk circle lol..im a good guy but not to sound conceided cause im like the last conceited person youd meet...ok, WHAT IF hypothetically i blew your mind ...its happened nearly every woman ive been with ..reason i think is because im a giver..like i dont give a shit about bjs or me in general..i get off getting you off...not to be crast, but omg youre gorgeous and i know just eating you out for ever then to your neck to your ass up and down your tjighs caressing you admiring your body and AT least you cumming twice before im even in you is the jam ..to watch a woman having an orgasm, her feet arching , her asshole contracting its like the most sexiest, beautiful thing..knowong your offvthe planet right then hopefully dripping or squirting...that is me in the bedroom. Im 100% real..always long term so im not a man whore...in fact no one going on 3 years. Just busy but ready now i guess...ok pheeew so here...if you ever come to vegas or want to shit ill buy your ticket..hit me up. Im not a weirdo. My moms in town. My daughters in town im a hair stylist. You are absolutely gorgeous and again not to be crast but i wouldnt know if i should fuck thecshit out of you or be gentle...youre an angel..yes all from the couple of pics..you have genuine wriiten on your face and thats very attractive to me. Keep my number or csll just to say hi...you never know..we might be friends for here on out..fuck buddies(which ive never had) im originally from new Orleans..i miss the southern girls. Illveven do your hair on me 7026665725 Andrew be safe beautiful..tect or call just say whats up..xo....ps im actually a goid looking in shape white guy..not a picture taker but hit me ill send u personally

Hi Andrew,

I really liked your message. I've never been to Vegas before, but heard it is so fun! Especially if with the right person. I'd love to chat with you on here or by Google Hangout (vollmere99) to get to know you better before sharing my number. You definitely have me very interested!

Sincerely,

Meredith
Dont u want young asian cock? draider1995@gmail.com on hagout

Back