23 F4M Findomme looking for a new wallet bitch to humiliate, financially drain, and use for all of my heart's desires.

Are you devoted enough to kneel before me, finslave? Willing to embrace your sissy side and sacrifice your manhood for my financial pleasure? Show me your true submission.

You will kneel before my feet. Enter my realm of financial domination, where your servitude fuels my greed, hedonism, and self indulgence and your submission is rewarded with the ultimate pleasure of being my loyal cash bitch to spoil me. Are you ready to bow down and become one of my devoted cashcows?
Message me but only if you're brave enough.

I'm selling wallet draining sissy sessions.

kik: Ishtar.fingoddess333

Snap:Ishtargoddess3

CD5B3430-744B-4CFC-912B-B696B4C4531D.jpeg
Are you devoted enough to kneel before me, finslave? Willing to embrace your sissy side and sacrifice your manhood for my financial pleasure? Show me your true submission.

You will kneel before my feet. Enter my realm of financial domination, where your servitude fuels my greed, hedonism, and self indulgence and your submission is rewarded with the ultimate pleasure of being my loyal cash bitch to spoil me. Are you ready to bow down and become one of my devoted cashcows?
Message me but only if you're brave enough.

I'm selling wallet draining sissy sessions.

kik: Ishtar.fingoddess333

Snap:Ishtargoddess3
CD5B3430-744B-4CFC-912B-B696B4C4531D.jpeg

Back