?

You would see a huge smile wash over my face and then I would wrap my arms around you. Then I would kiss your lips and spend the entire day worshipping your body and pleasuring you.

Ok I have a question for all guys especially for my man @olderM! If I were standing in front of you right not and striped naked in front of you how would you react and what would you do? Answer below
I'd start bulging inside my gym leggings.my cock slowly starting to pop out as it's lifted so high. I'd come close to you, grab your tits, kiss your neck , slap that juicy ass , ask you kindly if you want to free my throbbing cock,

You pull down my trousers as my hard cock comes flying out, as I slap it against your tits before you wrap your lips around it as I flick your nipples and tease your clit.

Step forward, hands on your hips, and start kissing you. Push you back some till you feel the couch against your legs. I keep pushing my body against yours and you fall back over the arm of the couch. I lay on top of you, continuing to kiss and let my hands roam, then start kissing down your body. Fondling and sucking your boobs and down your stomach. Between your legs and eat you till you're arching your back and pulling at my hair. Then flip you over and take you from behind

I would push you back on the bed spread your legs lick your inner thighs all the way up to your sweet pussy spread your lips run my tongue up and down your clit.
and make you cum in my mouth taking every drop in my mouth then push your legs back over your head push my hard cock slowly in you ride you till we both cum. That’s what I’d do.

Ok I have a question for all guys especially for my man @olderM! If I were standing in front of you right not and striped naked in front of you how would you react and what would you do? Answer below
If sitting I'd reach out to grab u by ur butt with both hands & spin you around as I stood up to place you where I was sitting. Pull you forward so I can run my hands , my fingers up n down you from nips to lips while so lightly brushing my lips across your honey muffin, stop touch it softly , move on, brush my lips close to it again kissing all around before out of nowhere coming in with a long drawn out sucking , nibbling tongue filled french kiss on your clit & continue as my fingers dance around playin with the lower half your puss n butt.
Excitement brews inside me as I sense a slight quiver growing stronger. No mistake as now ,my balls by now ache as you begin to quake ,my self control you take as you start melting, moaning, squirming squealing & squirting.
Spirals in my eyes now after witnessing this bucking & vocal eruption. Both hands gripping your ass firmly & pulling you onto me pushing into you ,turn on & desire went through the roof on fire after seeing the reactions to my actions, now you're sooo getting f*cked.

Back