39 years old mom to tribute

Its a pleasure and also welcome to ofc hope you enjoy your time with us here and i really love the first picture you are a stunner in that dress

Its a pleasure and also welcome to ofc hope you enjoy your time with us here and i really love the first picture you are a stunner in that dress
Thank you for being so sweet, I'm really enjoying, hope people liked me as you did for me to have some fun!

Hello Claudia. Thank you for inviting me to use your pictures for my pleasure. It is a turn on for me to know you liked the look of my cock enough to want me to stroke it for you.

I decided to print a montage of your pics to use. I didn't touch myself at first. I just looked at you, fantasizing about touching you, kissing you, how your flesh would feel. As you made my dick get hard just by looking at you, I held it. The pic of you in the white, showing off you ass caught my attention, Aside from the curve, I liked the playful way you were looking over your shoulder, like you enjoyed knowing you were turning me on. I thought about behind behind you, you pushing that wonderful ass against me, feeling how hard you were making my cock as I held you, kissing your neck, squeezing your breasts.

It was hard to know which to use next as I started to stroke the shaft. The one of you laughing at dinner was lovely, your tits look so sexy in that dress and your smile is warm and inviting. The black dress got me worked up, it shows off your curves well and your legs look so sexy. And that smile, confident and knowing how hot you look.

When I was ready to cum for you, I focused on the one where you look more serious, but direct at the camera. Like you were watching me stroking my cock for you. Your mouth looked so fuckable. The peek of cleavage so tempting. They eyes so amazing. That was when I orgasmed for you...looking into your eyes...wishing I could stare into them as you feel me penetrate you for the first time.

I think my cum looks good on you. I hope knowing what I did makes your nipples hard and your pussy wet. I hope you feel like a sexy dirty slut seeing these thoughts and pics posted in a public forum like this, so everyone can see a stranger's cum on your face. I'd like to hear all about how this makes you feel, and what you do to yourself thinking about it.

I also hope you share more pics, maybe more explicit. If you can make me cum with your clothes on, imagine what a flash of a nipple would do! And, of course, I hope to perhaps chat with you here so we can pleasure one another in real-time.

Thank you for sharing.

Attachments

• Cock.jpg
    Cock.jpg
    806.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Cum1.jpg
    Cum1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • Cum2.jpg
    Cum2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • Cum4.jpg
    Cum4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Hello Claudia. Thank you for inviting me to use your pictures for my pleasure. It is a turn on for me to know you liked the look of my cock enough to want me to stroke it for you.

I decided to print a montage of your pics to use. I didn't touch myself at first. I just looked at you, fantasizing about touching you, kissing you, how your flesh would feel. As you made my dick get hard just by looking at you, I held it. The pic of you in the white, showing off you ass caught my attention, Aside from the curve, I liked the playful way you were looking over your shoulder, like you enjoyed knowing you were turning me on. I thought about behind behind you, you pushing that wonderful ass against me, feeling how hard you were making my cock as I held you, kissing your neck, squeezing your breasts.

It was hard to know which to use next as I started to stroke the shaft. The one of you laughing at dinner was lovely, your tits look so sexy in that dress and your smile is warm and inviting. The black dress got me worked up, it shows off your curves well and your legs look so sexy. And that smile, confident and knowing how hot you look.

When I was ready to cum for you, I focused on the one where you look more serious, but direct at the camera. Like you were watching me stroking my cock for you. Your mouth looked so fuckable. The peek of cleavage so tempting. They eyes so amazing. That was when I orgasmed for you...looking into your eyes...wishing I could stare into them as you feel me penetrate you for the first time.

I think my cum looks good on you. I hope knowing what I did makes your nipples hard and your pussy wet. I hope you feel like a sexy dirty slut seeing these thoughts and pics posted in a public forum like this, so everyone can see a stranger's cum on your face. I'd like to hear all about how this makes you feel, and what you do to yourself thinking about it.

I also hope you share more pics, maybe more explicit. If you can make me cum with your clothes on, imagine what a flash of a nipple would do! And, of course, I hope to perhaps chat with you here so we can pleasure one another in real-time.

Thank you for sharing.
Wow I loved that, thanks for sharing!!!

Back