a bad whore

anleen

OFC Regular
This is my slave but is so stupid to still make mistakes. I wanted to show a good picture but this is the best what she has. An ass more used then toothbrush and slit that get wet so easy that you need a bucket to keep the floor dry.
I need some help from people that tell her that she is worthless. So scolled her how you like. If she learns her lesson you maybe get to see that she tries harder.
Don't hold back!

Attachments

• red massage.jpeg
    red massage.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 39
This is my slave but is so stupid to still make mistakes. I wanted to show a good picture but this is the best what she has. An ass more used then toothbrush and slit that get wet so easy that you need a bucket to keep the floor dry.
I need some help from people that tell her that she is worthless. So scolled her how you like. If she learns her lesson you maybe get to see that she tries harder.
Don't hold back!
youn are right miss

Don't hold back!
I think you should RP this 'relationship' in private conversations ..

Back