A confession.

A

AkshayGoodOne

Hi

I want to confess, that I feel I'm actually apathetic and shy of consideration for people.

Sometimes, I think I'm wasting my time here, and I should rather focus on making myself more financially stable, physically attractive and aim for a way greater popularity in real life, cause this is what usually sells. I'm easily piqued when I seem to lose a challenge, and real life is full of challenges.

I want to stop thinking too much about people, hurting myself too much upon a possibility that I've had hurt them with my actions. I want to be a nonchalant, self-confident person who doesn't have to struggle to approach and talk to anyone he wants cause that's what usually sells.

The only thing that keeps bringing me back is the love and support of some of the people on this site. I think I've got "everything" (Literally everything) people expect from this site, not very frequently, but special enough. I love everyone who read my posts, talk to me in the chat rooms and share a beautiful equation with me in private chat :*

Before I knew about forums, I used to feel quite hollow and harrowed inside while participating in chat rooms. I didn't know what to say, how and to whom to say it. All people seemed so important there, they had their own stories, they'd pitch the topic and every other person would just try presenting their varied comments and anecdotes upon them......all this amidst the constant advertisements of people's sexuality, coupled with contact information and a reverse searchable Google Image. :p

This site can leave you even more frustrated, if you aren't patient and humble enough.

My every session on this site changed me, making me a different person when I log out. I learnt way much about people, their orientations and how to actually deal with them and comfort them.

Pleasure also lies in giving the pleasure. If you seek to give people happiness, they may be generous enough to make you feel better in return. Also, you can't determine who'll reward you, but you can always sow seeds and invest in things, and be so busy in the sowing and investing that whenever someone seduces or entices you in good fortune, that'd come as a surprise and you'll feel so grateful at times.

However, you may also be on the brink of excitation and then be diverted away by circumstances. I know that's frustrating but what's the chance that won't happen in real life as well?

I am a sexual being ... and I've developed needs that lead me to expect things from the site. But I'm foremost a human, with my own dignity and self-esteem, and expectations from myself. I don't want to feel disgusted at myself at any point in life. Moreover, I'm quite young so that leaves me no reason to be hopeless in life.

I want to try new things, new ways to be happy and make others happy, commit myself to all the activities people so strongly fantasize and talk about here. But then I feel like why am I thinking to do this.............I have more important things to look for IRL.

I don't want to be branded into a lot of suspicious and uni-dimensional people, but rather be tried, given an opportunity to express and show things. I've worked hard to self-contemplate, educate myself and generate some value to provide to people. I've thought too much about my melancholy that even a thought of it now brings a chuckle in me. :p

Ah well,/................I've never participated in support groups, but maybe this is what I'd say when a support group would be dedicated to OFC :p

Thank You. I hope you were provided value for your precious time. If not, I deeply regret the inconvenience caused and I'm sorry.

Back