AsianPetiteBunny

OFC Regular
Hi, it's me again. I had my friend staying over with me and we decided to play a game where we were making bets with each other. I ended up losing mine so she chose for me to answer our food delivery with a little dare, that dare being me receiving the order naked.

She ordered our food and I put on a towel with nothing on underneath, my heart racing slightly from the dare I was about to do as she hung out in my bedroom. About half an hour passes and I hear a knock at the door, my heart beating so fast from what I was about to do.

Walking into the hallway and shouting I'll be there in a moment before shuffling my towel slightly. Slowly opening the door I saw the delivery guy looking down to me, most guys are much taller than me due to my size. He told me how much I owed before my towel opened up and dropped to the floor, trying my best to be brave while blushing so much, saying sorry to him and thanking him for being so quick.

While I stood there naked in front of this man I could see him visibly checking me out. Then like a dummy I completely forgot that I didn't grab the money from the desk, asking if he'd like to wait inside since it was cold. Hearing him close the door I walked to the desk as he was behind me, I saw him looking at my ass so much while I was leant over the desk to collect the money.

Turning to face him with a red face while he was stood close I handed him the money as I opened the door, seeing he was hard while not taking the money in my hand. The delivery guy then got closer to me, running his hands over my thighs, ass and the rest of my body as I ask if this is what he does to most of his customers before he told me customers usually aren't naked.

I then gasped out as I felt his hand slip his hand to my pussy, rubbing it as I tried my best to not moan out. He then whispered in my ear if I dropped to my knees sucked his dick right now he'd take that as payment while he was groping at my body. Hearing him say that so boldly shocked me as I had no idea what to say in response, looking at him taking out his dick in front of me while all I could do was stare. Since I didn't say anything I think he took that as a yes, lowering my head with his hand so I was leant over. Still not sure why I was letting this happen my mouth works against me and actually opened, his dick was almost about to slide in mouth as I could taste his thick head slipping past my lips.

Footsteps could then be heard from my friend in the bedroom, startling the delivery guy, making him zip back up. Handing him the money I then closed the door, placing my hand on my chest as I said oh my god to myself, wondering what would have happened if my friend wasn't here. Would he have just had me suck on him or would he have wanted more I wonder? Next time I bet with my friend I'm making sure I get her back, though it's probably bad of me to think she'd actually suck them off if she was asked lol. Still not sure why my body works against me sometimes like that, it just happens.

Last edited:
shame I was not delivering that night LOL
tumblr_o6cx8arL5W1svgor2o1_400.gif

Hi, it's me again. I had my friend staying over with me and we decided to play a game where we were making bets with each other. I ended up losing mine so she chose for me to answer our food delivery with a little dare, that dare being me receiving the order naked.

She ordered our food and I put on a towel with nothing on underneath, my heart racing slightly from the dare I was about to do as she hung out in my bedroom. About half an hour passes and I hear a knock at the door, my heart beating so fast from what I was about to do.

Walking into the hallway and shouting I'll be there in a moment before shuffling my towel slightly. Slowly opening the door I saw the delivery guy looking down to me, most guys are much taller than me due to my size. He told me how much I owed before my towel opened up and dropped to the floor, trying my best to be brave while blushing so much, saying sorry to him and thanking him for being so quick.

While I stood there naked in front of this man I could see him visibly checking me out. Then like a dummy I completely forgot that I didn't grab the money from the desk, asking if he'd like to wait inside since it was cold. Hearing him close the door I walked to the desk as he was behind me, I saw him looking at my ass so much while I was leant over the desk to collect the money.

Turning to face him with a red face while he was stood close I handed him the money as I opened the door, seeing he was hard while not taking the money in my hand. The delivery guy then got closer to me, running his hands over my thighs, ass and the rest of my body as I ask if this is what he does to most of his customers before he told me customers usually aren't naked.

I then gasped out as I felt his hand slip his hand to my pussy, rubbing it as I tried my best to not moan out. He then whispered in my ear if I dropped to my knees sucked his dick right now he'd take that as payment while he was groping at my body. Hearing him say that so boldly shocked me as I had no idea what to say in response, looking at him taking out his dick in front of me while all I could do was stare. Since I didn't say anything I think he took that as a yes, lowering my head with his hand so I was leant over. Still not sure why I was letting this happen my mouth works against me and actually opened, his dick was almost about to slide in mouth as I could taste his thick head slipping past my lips.

Footsteps could then be heard from my friend in the bedroom, startling the delivery guy, making him zip back up. Handing him the money I then closed the door, placing my hand on my chest as I said oh my god to myself, wondering what would have happened if my friend wasn't here. Would he have just had me suck on him or would he have wanted more I wonder? Next time I bet with my friend I'm making sure I get her back, though it's probably bad of me to think she'd actually suck them off if she was asked lol. Still not sure why my body works against me sometimes like that, it just happens.
Makes me remember something that happened to me, but nobody believed me.

Attachments

• Media_231219_000948.gif
    Media_231219_000948.gif
    630.8 KB · Views: 20
This was a great story. I am an electrician and I have worked for thousands of people and I have never had anything remotely close to this happen lol. Makes me want to work for Uber eats haha

I wish I was the delivery guy that day

Back