Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Minxiie

OFC Regular
Long time no post I know but I thought I'd share something that happened two nights ago.

Relaxing around 8:30 at night I was waiting for my husband to come home from work, planning to have a chilled night in with some ordered food together before he phones me up to tell me he'll be working late and might stay at his friends house nearby his work as he'd be too tired to drive back and to not wait up (He also mentioned he might have a few drinks after work.) I let him know it's okay as he works long hours but I won't lie it was a shame.

Coming close to an hour later I did start to get a little hungry and thought "Screw it, I'll order anyway." before ordering a pizza. Since I was relaxing on my bed while waiting for my husband at first I was dressed in my sheer, short black babydoll that only just covered my nipples by design and some small black lacey panties since my hubby likes them, they're comfy too.

Around 10:20PM I hear a knock on the door, completely forgetting how I'm dressed as my husband usually would answer the door at this time, I open the door to greet the pizza delivery guy. The moment the much taller guy saw me I could see him staring at my boobs, the babydoll did give him a good view of my cleavage and at my panties showing under how sheer it was, only just now realising I was greeting him wearing this. (I can be a bit of a ditz at times.)

He asked if I ordered a pizza and I told him "Yes, would you like to come inside? I just need to get the money for it, you came a little earlier than I expected." Coming right in he actually bluntly remarked "That's quite the outfit Miss." Finding that cute I couldn't help but giggle a little as I replied. "Oh thank you, my husband loves when I dress like this." As I watch him place the pizza box on the table.

Then rooting around in the desk compartments to look around for my purse I actually had to bend over slightly, forgetting I was wearing something so short as the delivery guy could see my exposed ass barely covered in my small black lacey panties. Struggling to find it I mention "Hmm, that's weird. It should be around here somewhere." Not hearing how close the guy was as he moved behind me, my ass moving back slightly and presses up against what had to feel like the hardest bulge I've felt in someone's pants.

Being taken back a little as I'm still bent over, my heart racing from what I'm suddenly feeling as I tell him "O-oh uhm, sorry Sir... I didn't realise you were stood right there..." Only to be met with "No need to be sorry." Before I feel him pressing his bulge harder against me, making me bend further over the desk, my hands now placed upon it. His hands then reached over to my boobs covered by my babydoll, squeezing them tightly as I could feel him grinding his hard bulge against my fabric covered slit, I couldn't help but let out a moan as the sudden actions made my heart jump.

He then roughly slipped off my panties, actually snapping them in the process. I couldn't help but bite my lower lip, he could see I was definitely getting wet while I couldn't help but blurt out "Oh my God..." as I felt him pushing the tip of his now exposed member against my opening slit.

It didn't take him long to thrust deep inside me from behind the desk bucking back and forth as he fucked me hard, deep and slow from behind, being very deliberate with his pace as his thick member was actually making me feel stretched, moaning loudly as he took me. I hadn't been taken so roughly like this before but I didn't exactly mind it, especially when he slipped his finger into my mouth as he pounded me from behind, my moans getting out of control as I yelled "Oh my god!..." so often.

He even ended up shooting all inside me, getting me all messy till I was dripping before only saying to me. "You were my last stop tonight." Which made me wonder what he meant by that as I was bent over, filled by his thick sticky white. What he meant by that was he was going to fuck me a lot that night.

I was sucking him off on the sofa while I was fully naked with him guiding my head, barely getting the whole thing in my mouth, taking him in my throat as my slutty moans reverberated over his shaft, his cum filling up my mouth. Let's just say he had me on my knees with my face and boobs messy and dripping from his sticky white too while he took pictures and video for the guys back at work as I held my boobs up tightly together with my arm, sticking out my tongue before he recorded me and took pictures of me licking and sucking him off again and pumping him between my boobs, let's also say my rear was not left untouched or unfilled too and I don't often take it there.

He ended up leaving 6:30AM the next day, leaving me pretty exhausted and needing to clean myself up considerably, already having cleaned the areas of the house. My husband coming back home only a mere 15 mins later after he left, he must have found the snapped panties as he asked about them while I was in the shower, my reply being "I snapped them by accident taking them off honey." I'm still quite sore after it.

Last edited:
Damn hot girl, gotta admit if I was a delivery guy and you were dressed like that I'd be as hard as a rock.

Such a hot story. Don't tell your husband at all. Makes me want to become a pizza delivery man and deliver to you. The thought of fucking a married woman has always turned me on so much

Back