A little more added to enjoy

Love all your pics...first I would have you lay on your back,than proceed to strap your forearms to your calf’s so your knees would be by your shoulders...then I would flip you on your stomach and like your cookie till you cum no more than 3 times..once you cum a will spin you around and slowly grab your hair and slightly put my cock in your mouth till your get it dripping wet...then I will spin you back around so your face down ass up..i will like your cookie till you cum shaking and then I wil slide my cock in your cookie o so slow,deep and hard..then take you to pound town till your legs won’t stop shaking....

Attachments

• IMG_20200814_074716_852.jpg
    IMG_20200814_074716_852.jpg
    565.5 KB · Views: 2
Wat I would love to do is eat ur ever lasting puss to oblivion.. u have the most prettiest pussy I ever seen and so I would love to suck the fuck and juice outta ur pussy until I flash flood or squirt which ever cums first then I'm going to bury my bone in ur front yard then ur back yard..but may I please have a pair of ur worn/dirty(but not poo poo)w ur pussy juice only,send to Ric 16401 San pablo ave.#227 San pablo, ca 94806 thanku I need them so I can fantasy about u...thanku babydoll

061B0257-25EC-40F7-818D-41A48B39FB1D.jpeg
Damn. I wanted to cum all over each and every pic. I would love to lick and suck your pussy and ass. Make you cum over and over with my mouth before sliding my cock in your ass then your pussy until I can cover you in my cum

Back