A ride home

Minxiie

OFC Regular
I know I posted just recently but had such an encounter last night that I thought I'd share.

On a night out with the girls I dolled myself up with black lipstick, makeup, a sexy tightblack dress with red trim, lacey black panties with thigh high stockings and red heels, the works. The dress definitely showing off my deep plunging cleavage, I like to feel sexy a lot so this was the perfect fit.

A night of partying and dancing over a few drinks the night was coming to a close and we started making our way out of the club, most of the girls phoned their husbands to pick them up and I called a cab to take me home. I wanted to surprise my husband with a little fun when I came back home as I get very turned on when I get a little tipsy, so much so that I slipped off my panties in the club bathroom beforehand and placing them in my bag to really surprise him.

Jump ahead to the cab arriving, he asks if I was the one that called with me confirming and getting in the front passenger seat before telling him where to drive me. I could see and feel his eyes checking me out when I was telling him my destination, looking over my body, my boobs and my thighs before starting up the car with "Aye sweethart, I can take you there." in what I think was a Scottish accent (it was cute either way, I'm terrible with discerning accents.)

It was quite a distance he had to drive so we exchanged small talk, one of the things said to me being "You know, that's quite the number you're wearing. Don't usually get such pretty ladies in my cab like this." He was definitely a charmer that's for sure that I couldn't help but smirk before replying with "Oh why thank you, though I'm sure you say that to all the girls." To be met with "Only the really pretty ones."

I couldn't help but grin at him saying that, seeing his eyes staring subtly at my cleavage when we were sat at the traffic lights, being the only car on the road due to how late it was. I was a little bold with him when I asked "Is something about me distracting?" with a smirk before he boldly tells me "Sorry Missy, I didn't mean to stare. It's just you've got quite the nice set of tits on you if you don't mind me saying." Being a little surprised by the compliment I couldn't help but blush a little before telling him "I'm glad you like them but thats quite blunt of you" teasingly.

Seeing him get a little embarrassed was pretty cute as he tried redirecting his eyes, his hand moving to rest on the gear stick I'm guessing but he ended up placing it on my thigh instead, slightly lifting up my dress before realising what he was touching. His hand on my thigh was definitely doing things for me, especially since I was very aroused anyway. "Is this how you treat all the girls you ride home Mister?" I tease as I saw his hand quickly move to the gear stick "Sorry Missy, my hand slipped a little. Won't happen again."

Starting to drive again I had a devious grin before telling him "That's a shame." before I slyly slipped my dress a little further up, letting him catch a glimpse of the fact that I wasn't wearing panties. Feeling him eyeing between my thighs was definitely getting me wet when we reached the next traffic stop as he told me. "You're quite the naughty girl ain't ya Missy?" as I couldn't help but teasingly reply "I have no idea what you mean. Am I naughty?" After asking that with a giggle I then slyly pull the fabric of my dress aside to slip out my boobs, squeezing them in my hands as I told him "But since you've been staring so much at my tits, I thought I'd just show you."

I could tell with how he was looking at me he wanted to fuck and to be honest so did I, I also knew he probably had other fares too. As we sat that there at the stop with him checking out my tits I was so aroused that I decided to rub his bulge inside his pants, unzipping them to pull out his member, stroking it in my hand, he was so hard when I was stroking his cock. Then leaning over with my face close to his shaft, licking over the head before sucking him off right there in the cab. Still having to ride me home as I was wrapping my lips around his engorged member, I could hear him faintly say. "Fuck Missy... you really are trouble..." as my head was bobbing up and down on his cock.

There was a point he was pushing my head up and down and fingering me when he had to stop in a local car park from how much I was sucking him off, he did shoot his thick load all over my face, tits and on my dress too before I thanked him for an eventful ride home. Luckily it was so late that my husband was asleep when I got back otherwise I don't know how I'd explain being all messy like that.

Last edited:
I know I posted just recently but had such an encounter last night that I thought I'd share.

On a night out with the girls I dolled myself up with black lipstick, makeup, a sexy tightblack dress with red trim, lacey black panties with thigh high stockings and red heels, the works. The dress definitely showing off my deep plunging cleavage, I like to feel sexy a lot so this was the perfect fit.

A night of partying and dancing over a few drinks the night was coming to a close and we started making our way out of the club, most of the girls phoned their husbands to pick them up and I called a cab to take me home. I wanted to surprise my husband with a little fun when I came back home as I get very turned on when I get a little tipsy, so much so that I slipped off my panties in the club bathroom beforehand and placing them in my bag to really surprise him.

Jump ahead to the cab arriving, he asks if I was the one that called with me confirming and getting in the front passenger seat before telling him where to drive me. I could see and feel his eyes checking me out when I was telling him my destination, looking over my body, my boobs and my thighs before starting up the car with "Aye sweethart, I can take you there." in what I think was a Scottish accent (it was cute either way, I'm terrible with discerning accents.)

It was quite a distance he had to drive so we exchanged small talk, one of the things said to me being "You know, that's quite the number you're wearing. Don't usually get such pretty ladies in my cab like this." He was definitely a charmer that's for sure that I couldn't help but smirk before replying with "Oh why thank you, though I'm sure you say that to all the girls." To be met with "Only the really pretty ones."

I couldn't help but grin at him saying that, seeing his eyes staring subtly at my cleavage when we were sat at the traffic lights, being the only car on the road due to how late it was. I was a little bold with him when I asked "Is something about me distracting?" with a smirk before he boldly tells me "Sorry Missy, I didn't mean to stare. It's just you've got quite the nice set of tits on you if you don't mind me saying." Being a little surprised by the compliment I couldn't help but blush a little before telling him "I'm glad you like them but thats quite blunt of you" teasingly.

Seeing him get a little embarrassed was pretty cute as he tried redirecting his eyes, his hand moving to rest on the gear stick I'm guessing but he ended up placing it on my thigh instead, slightly lifting up my dress before realising what he was touching. His hand on my thigh was definitely doing things for me, especially since I was very aroused anyway. "Is this how you treat all the girls you ride home Mister?" I tease as I saw his hand quickly move to the gear stick "Sorry Missy, my hand slipped a little. Won't happen again."

Starting to drive again I had a devious grin before telling him "That's a shame." before I slyly slipped my dress a little further up, letting him catch a glimpse of the fact that I wasn't wearing panties. Feeling him eyeing between my thighs was definitely getting me wet when we reached the next traffic stop as he told me. "You're quite the naughty girl ain't ya Missy?" as I couldn't help but teasingly reply "I have no idea what you mean. Am I naughty?" After asking that with a giggle I then slyly pull the fabric of my dress aside to slip out my boobs, squeezing them in my hands as I told him "But since you've been staring so much at my tits, I thought I'd just show you."

I could tell with how he was looking at me he wanted to fuck and to be honest so did I, I also knew he probably had other fares too. As we sat that there at the stop with him checking out my tits I was so aroused that I decided to rub his bulge inside his pants, unzipping them to pull out his member, stroking it in my hand, he was so hard when I was stroking his cock. Then leaning over with my face close to his shaft, licking over the head before sucking him off right there in the cab. Still having to ride me home as I was wrapping my lips around his engorged member, I could hear him faintly say. "Fuck Missy... you really are trouble..." as my head was bobbing up and down on his cock.

There was a point he was pushing my head up and down and fingering me when he had to stop in a local car park from how much I was sucking him off, he did shoot his thick load all over my face, tits and on my dress too before I thanked him for an eventful ride home. Luckily it was so late that my husband was asleep when I got back otherwise I don't know how I'd explain being all messy like that.
I fucking love this story!

Damn that's fucking hot , wish I was the driver

Back