A special Blog outside of the norm.

I had a dream last night and I just want to get it somewhere.

I was at some kind of bar with some of my friends from here and some random people from my life.

I was having fun with my friends and my ex showed up. She said things I can't remember. I think she was either making fun of me or putting me down and one by one my friends from here started to leave.

Eventually I was alone at the bar and I went out for a smoke. When I left the bar I was on my elementary School campus and I was told 1st graders shouldn't smoke. I looked and still felt 27 but no one would listen to me.

Wonder what all that means. Anyways thanks for reading. I just had to get that out of my head.

Lots of theme’s in that dream Lostboy, you made the right decision leaving your ex, and you met new friends on here as a result of that decision. Your new friends want you to grow from that experience with your ex, and never go back to that type of relationship again. You have your whole future in front of you, and endless possibilities. You are starting to see yourself in a new light. Oh quit smoking! Sun x

Back