A-Z Turn OFFS!!!

Don’t tag me and we’ll be fine. I’ll say what I want when I want and I don’t need to hear your opinion on jackshit.

Thread:

Vengeful little fake cunts/bitches.

Then you should cut down on the profanity, and just understand sometimes anyone can agree to disagree. We'll be fine from there.

Again that being said:

Worsening attitudes of people who can't appreciate a certain amount of people in life.

Then you should cut down on the profanity
Why? Does this offend you? I’ll curse as fucking much as I fucking want whenever the fuck I fucking want too. END!

and just understand sometimes anyone can agree to disagree
I’m aware of this. Doesn’t mean you had to tag me and tell me you’re opinion does it?

We'll be fine from there
I doubt this. I’ve made up my mind. I don’t like you. That won’t change.

Thread.

Xs and ohs.

Why? Does this offend you? I’ll curse as fucking much as I fucking want whenever the fuck I fucking want too. END!

I’m aware of this. Doesn’t mean you had to tag me and tell me you’re opinion does it?

I doubt this. I’ve made up my mind. I don’t like you. That won’t change.

Thread.

Xs and ohs.

You don't have to like me if you don't have to. I'm not expecting everyone to like me whatsoever. I'm used to that type of treatment from day one; yet you're not the first or last person to say that. If I want to tag you in the future, I'll do it. But that doesn't mean you have to continuously attack me like you're throwing helicopter punches altogether.

Just go ahead and curse all you want. I just about had it with you anyway. You're only triggering yourself sport.

Thread:
Yelling aimlessly

Back