Nisha3089

OFC Regular
I am 30 years old female from india. I like make new friends from all over the world and learn their culture. I also like to know what other people like and their interests. I am creating this thread just know the people from here. I would like if you all will post about yourself and your interest and likes and desires. Happy Monday :)

I am 30 years old female from india. I like make new friends from all over the world and learn their culture. I also like to know what other people like and their interests. I am creating this thread just know the people from here. I would like if you all will post about yourself and your interest and likes and desires. Happy Monday :)
hi , i am indian too , how are you ?

Hey if you like to chat meet me on kik
My username preist2k20 and i am an Indian

hi nisha can we talk i am indian i give you knowledge all about the india and its culture if you wanna tlak to me message me on a email id :vr8492204@gmail.com

hey nsishu where are
you you i am witing

Back