Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Sure

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LittleBrittany

OFC Regular
I am a University Student so I am busy a lot, I love partying with my girls at the clubs when I do get any time for fun. Cause of my lifestyle I don't get to date all that much but thats okay cause hookups are fun. I've been called a "firecracker" I am only 4'6 so people like to say I have short person syndrome whatever that means lol. I am not afraid to call you out on bullshit. But get on my goodside and we will get along great. My favorite position is doggy-style in all its variations. I like to be deeply penetrated. I am not a super slut or anything I think i'm pretty average on the amount of one night stands I have. But I never let a man leave unsatisfied ;) message me if you want more info.

I am a University Student so I am busy a lot, I love partying with my girls at the clubs when I do get any time for fun. Cause of my lifestyle I don't get to date all that much but thats okay cause hookups are fun. I've been called a "firecracker" I am only 4'6 so people like to say I have short person syndrome whatever that means lol. I am not afraid to call you out on bullshit. But get on my goodside and we will get along great. My favorite position is doggy-style in all its variations. I like to be deeply penetrated. I am not a super slut or anything I think i'm pretty average on the amount of one night stands I have. But I never let a man leave unsatisfied ;) message me if you want more info.

Hi LittleBrittany,
Welcome to the site

Beautiful pictures and great introduction! You sound like a lot of fun to chat with so dont hesitate to contact me if you need "anything".

Regards
Surf
Xx

Very beautiful an very sexy would love to chat an have whatever kind of fun you want btw drop dead sexy ;) welcome to the sjte

Back