Addicted

A

Adamant

I must confess...I'm addicted to licking pussy. I can't get enough. I love going down on my wife or whoever we are playing with. The juices running all over my face gives me such a high. Feeling a womans body writhe in pleasure while her legs are wrapped around my head turns me on so much. I love all sorts of positions, but my favorite is when a woman lowers herself into my face and teases me pulling away and then coming back for more. That first taste is truly euphoric. Most times I refuse to stop until she's cum at least twice. I absolutely LOVE IT!

Attachments

• 98b0227c8f1c6738e8c11ff0ec3b36469e9bf8ed.gif
    98b0227c8f1c6738e8c11ff0ec3b36469e9bf8ed.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
I must confess...I'm addicted to licking pussy. I can't get enough. I love going down on my wife or whoever we are playing with. The juices running all over my face gives me such a high. Feeling a womans body writhe in pleasure while her legs are wrapped around my head turns me on so much. I love all sorts of positions, but my favorite is when a woman lowers herself into my face and teases me pulling away and then coming back for more. That first taste is truly euphoric. Most times I refuse to stop until she's cum at least twice. I absolutely LOVE IT!
Ooh I love you.You are my kind of man.I love being sucked so much until i loose myself in the moment!And I love giving head and being tucked hard too.You and I can make the best fuck mates.I would let you have me all day all night

Back