Adult Chat Occupants

hemihead

OFC Regular
Is there really any Adults ? I have yet to find any . Some come close and they are females .
The rest are immature males and guests who you have no idea who or how old they really are . Discuss ...

I find the adult chatroom pretty stale, I rarely speak in it. Ts's room is alot more fun and can have decent conversations.

I find the adult chatroom pretty stale, I rarely speak in it. Ts's room is alot more fun and can have decent conversations.
I don't speak much anymore because , well , there are certain people that I don't want to
speak in front of because I don't care for them . Same goes for some rooms . I think those people know who they are .

I don't speak much anymore because , well , there are certain people that I don't want to
speak in front of because I don't care for them . Same goes for some rooms . I think those people know who they are .
I'm sure they do hemi

I'm sure you heard much of the backstabbing Ali lol . Cowards hahaha
There's only a few I associate with so am pretty ignorant to it all. Few things have been repeated bk too me. That I really just laughed at. I can certainly imagine the bk stabbing going on. Just makes me think of that saying "people in glass houses shouldn't throw Stones". Lies will always change the truth always says the same. The truth always comes out in the end.

There's only a few I associate with so am pretty ignorant to it all. Few things have been repeated bk too me. That I really just laughed at. I can certainly imagine the bk stabbing going on. Just makes me think of that saying "people in glass houses shouldn't throw Stones". Lies will always change the truth always says the same. The truth always comes out in the end.
I concur Ali and I really don't care what others say . about anything . They Gossip because they either can't deal with their own lives or they are drama queens void of any soul .

Reactions: Ali
I concur Ali and I really don't care what others say . about anything . They Gossip because they either can't deal with their own lives or they are drama queens void of any soul .
People are gonna hate, if someone loves ya u have room in their heart. If someone hates ya, u have room in their head. Feel blessed they gave u that space in their head! Lol

People are gonna hate, if someone loves ya u have room in their heart. If someone hates ya, u have room in their head. Feel blessed they gave u that space in their head! Lol
I love living in someone's head rent free hahaha . You are ok in my book Ali .

Back