Adult chatroom

A

Ali

Is it just me or has adult chatroom just became really stale? It seems to be the same old faces with nothing new to say. ( no offence meant to regular user's) The chatrooms are becoming increasingly stagnant. Thought with 5000 members there would of been more new faces. Oooh well here's hoping people start using them more. Cause the cookies are very stale! Lolol

These things go in cycles. You'll see. Soon you'll be swamped and complaining about all the new faces. Here's one ... :p

Is it just me or has adult chatroom just became really stale? It seems to be the same old faces with nothing new to say. ( no offence meant to regular user's) The chatrooms are becoming increasingly stagnant. Thought with 5000 members there would of been more new faces. Oooh well here's hoping people start using them more. Cause the cookies are very stale! Lolol
These things go in cycles. You'll see. Soon you'll be swamped and complaining about all the new faces. Here's one ... :p
Im a new face n other parts

Attachments

• 20170807_172444.jpg
    20170807_172444.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 8
People need to realise why they are actually on the site for as well. The men need to grow up and be just a tad more original. The woman need to be less specific OR actually be women in the first place. Seriously why is impersonation do popular?
The chat is a mixture of polite hellos and childish cock pics and abuse. Not the best environment to meet and chat. Still it's better than the previous site. I just wish it was easier to get to know people, genuine people. The thrill of the chase gets stunningly boring when you are the one chasing all the time

People need to realise why they are actually on the site for as well. The men need to grow up and be just a tad more original. The woman need to be less specific OR actually be women in the first place. Seriously why is impersonation do popular?
The chat is a mixture of polite hellos and childish cock pics and abuse. Not the best environment to meet and chat. Still it's better than the previous site. I just wish it was easier to get to know people, genuine people. The thrill of the chase gets stunningly boring when you are the one chasing all the time
To be honest there isnt much chose for men in the chatrooms. The woman are either in relationships with another user, or their egos are bigger than there personalities. Leaving very few picking. The woman who seem up for a bit of sexual healing, always seem to be guys. Sometimes I wonder why half the woman go into a sex chatroom. Even when it gets used for its purpose people are told to get a room. Locals are running at a min of 40 actual members on at a time. I wish they just left chat there. As if we have over 5000, as claimed. But yet if you look at members on line (actual members) there's a min of 20 on average. Suggesting locals is alot bigger.

To be honest there isnt much chose for men in the chatrooms. The woman are either in relationships with another user, or their egos are bigger than there personalities. Leaving very few picking. The woman who seem up for a bit of sexual healing, always seem to be guys. Sometimes I wonder why half the woman go into a sex chatroom. Even when it gets used for its purpose people are told to get a room. Locals are running at a min of 40 actual members on at a time. I wish they just left chat there. As if we have over 5000, as claimed. But yet if you look at members on line (actual members) there's a min of 20 on average. Suggesting locals is alot bigger.
I agree Ali . Not choice here for men . In relationship , egos also i can add lesbians , Bi but only want other women , Looking for a woman for their man , Frauds , and guests out the ass . women always want a handful of men here the rest , they don't want to be bothered by .
I think the totals include the guests and not actual members .

At the end of Locals run the chatroom had dropped to an average of 10-15 users in the chat. The LocalSexting site is still up because of the traffic that the site gets which is big. The chat went down because the traffic wasn't there. It isn't about how many members are in chat. It is about how many people total are in chat. This site isn't about member numbers it is about traffic numbers which the guests bring in. SexChat alone is averaging well over 100 people in there, guests and members included.

and in the end when you get 20 guys and 0 women because of all the drama and all little High School Cliques that number will tank just like Local . You can change the site but if the game is the same won't matter in the long run .

Should it come to that point with the largest room currently (sexchat), then it will be because the few girls that do come in looking for guys to sext with are getting too overwhelmed, and just leave and then the male population will slowly whittle away as well. Now, as long as we have all the fakes and sellers and spammers using pink in their name, we will still get the thirsty male population. Adult chat may hardly grow, but getting new people who just want to sit around and BS with others is not easy to gain here. As with all things, time will tell.

Should it come to that point with the largest room currently (sexchat), then it will be because the few girls that do come in looking for guys to sext with are getting too overwhelmed, and just leave and then the male population will slowly whittle away as well. Now, as long as we have all the fakes and sellers and spammers using pink in their name, we will still get the thirsty male population. Adult chat may hardly grow, but getting new people who just want to sit around and BS with others is not easy to gain here. As with all things, time will tell.
i do agree with the point of women being overwhelmed . As stated above , you have the males , lesbians , bisexuals , couples , and fakes all badgering the females . I do feel actual pity for them . But you also have some women that feel the need to prove to the others that they are Queen Shit of the Chat and they don't like what one woman says to a guy because she is his " Clique Buddy " or that one talked to " her man " , then you see a drop off of females population which in turn causes a ratio of 40 men to 1 woman (a most likely unavailable woman ) in turn the males flee . It is all mathematical , causation , and predictable . I have no answer for it but that is basically the way this seems to roll out .

I have seen where places do succeed. It just takes awhile. I don't know how this place will end up going and I also doubt (and hope) im not here to see it either explode in popularity or die out. I think this place is still in the process of fully feeling itself out. Quite a few regular have seen past sites and enjoyed them. Those places are gone now and this is what we have now. One either makes it what they want or go nuts wishing for an age gone by.

I hope it does ok but I have already seen signs of the same scenes that plagued LS . Many of the same people and games that caused that site to implode . I am merely an observer of the same game , different place .

and in the end when you get 20 guys and 0 women because of all the drama and all little High School Cliques that number will tank just like Local . You can change the site but if the game is the same won't matter in the long run .
You can see that happening already, the sex chatroom is really too tame. It's more like a just an normal chatroom. Maybe the name of the room should be changed to reflect it's use.

Suppose it really doesn't matter what it's called, the content will still be the same. It will be still drape. I actually expected the chats to be alot bigger as when we first came here it was rumoured it was a few sites that had been condensed on here. But obviously that couldn't of been the case with such a low volume in chat rooms.

You would prefer I start kicking out everyone who is not talking something sexually related in sexchat? That actually could be a rather fun activity for me.

Back