All men welcome. Your spouses won’t know

Would you fuck me in a busy, public place. Give reasons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Iam seeking as much help as possible honey. I have a regime worked out with my therapist
Thats good cause you have a beautiful body and you shouldn’t be giving it to guys that just want sex that’s not good for your mental health eventually it will catch up to you but im glad you have realized your problem and are getting help a step in the right direction.

Thats good cause you have a beautiful body and you shouldn’t be giving it to guys that just want sex that’s not good for your mental health eventually it will catch up to you but im glad you have realized your problem and are getting help a step in the right direction.
Honey. I’ve got this under control. You’re preaching to the choir. I’ve been suffering with this for years and if I want to fuck guys that just want sex (because thats all I want) then that’s my perogative. Ty for the concern :)

Last edited:
On a lighter note. Balls! :) When I got out of the shower they were bit more dangly than usual so thought I’d share. I think someone here mentioned they like to see them.
Ty honey. Absolutely beautiful. I love balls. Cocks are gorgeous but they are nothing without balls. That’s where all the good stuff cums from! (Pun intended). Yours are beautiful

Well, that was quite the interesting read. Thx for sharing. I feel like I’ve learned a bit more about you, maybe myself as well. I’m no therapist but I think openness is key. Also the hardest thing sometimes.
Definitely. It is hard to talk about this but I do suffer from most of the symptoms mentioned. There is not nearly enough awareness about it or anything being done to treat it

Oh my thank you so much. I think even my balls are blushing now! :) Glad you like. I do love puns tho. So puns about balls feels like a win-win to me.
The thing I like about balls? They’re beautiful and the way they dangle makes me think of all the times they’ve been slapping my arse as im being pounded by a gorgeous cock. It’s such an amazing feeling.

Back