Always Looking for a Good Roleplay

SexyWife88

OFC Regular
Just a Fun Loving Sexy Wife here.

When it comes to Roleplays, I do prefer to play as myself. A 34 Year Old Married Female. I would hope you play yourself as well.
However, I can put myself into just about any situation.
I like a Roleplay that is realistic, natural, and just goes with the flow.
Really no need to have a big introduction or setup.
Mainly just where we are, who we are, and what we are wearing.
Sometimes the where we are determines the who we are. Other times the who we are determines the where we are.
I will let you know what I will be wearing in the Roleplay. At least what you can see. What you can't see will come later on.
Example: I just got married and we are at the wedding reception. I am the bride and you are a guest. I am wearing a white dress that is low cut and short as I changed out of my wedding dress for the reception.
I like to keep it simple and let it flow like a real life situation.
If you like what you see then private message me and let's get started.

Also, here is an example of how I would start the example of the roleplay that I stated above.
Example: I walk back into the reception hall after changing into my more revealing, sexier wedding dress. I hear everybody start to gasp as I can feel all eyes are starting to focus on me. I look up at my husband and I notice his mouth is hanging open as he is starting to walk towards me.

When it comes to Roleplays, I do prefer to play as myself. A 34 Year Old Married Female. I would hope you play yourself as well.
Sometimes the where we are determines the who we are. Other times the who we are determines the where we are.
I will let you know what I will be wearing in the Roleplay. At least what you can see. What you can't see will come later on.
Example: I just got married and we are at the wedding reception. I am the bride and you are a guest. I am wearing a white dress that is low cut and short as I changed out of my wedding dress for the reception.

Also, here is an example of how I would start the example of the roleplay that I stated above.
Example: I walk back into the reception hall after changing into my more revealing, sexier wedding dress. I hear everybody start to gasp as I can feel all eyes are starting to focus on me. I look up at my husband and I notice his mouth is hanging open as he is starting to walk towards me.
Hi

Hi

Yes baby...I can give you a detailed and naughty rp ....u gonna love it ...it will be realistic.. natural..

Back