Am I horrible?

Cumslave786

Nobody knows this, not even my girlfriend of going on three years. I am a hardcore sex addict. I masturbate at least 7 times a day. On top of that, we have sex 2 or 3 times a day. I just can't get enough. But it doesn't just stop there.

I'm in to nearly every kink. Femdom, pegging, forced gay sex, rape and incest fantasies, shemales, golden showers, public sex, bestiality, BDSM, cuckold, crossdressing especially. It all turns me on. I can just look at something simple and think of a way to make it kinky, then I need to masturbate. I just can't stop. I've talked about some of the kinks with her, but not all. In fact, she doesn't even know I have an account for this site. Showing my cock to the world, and cumming for complete strangers.

Does that make to a terrible person?

Nobody knows this, not even my girlfriend of going on three years. I am a hardcore sex addict. I masturbate at least 7 times a day. On top of that, we have sex 2 or 3 times a day. I just can't get enough. But it doesn't just stop there.

I'm in to nearly every kink. Femdom, pegging, forced gay sex, rape and incest fantasies, shemales, golden showers, public sex, bestiality, BDSM, cuckold, crossdressing especially. It all turns me on. I can just look at something simple and think of a way to make it kinky, then I need to masturbate. I just can't stop. I've talked about some of the kinks with her, but not all. In fact, she doesn't even know I have an account for this site. Showing my cock to the world, and cumming for complete strangers.

I used to be that person my wife found out about how I am divorced me and I lost everything. But now I have the perfect woman she doesn't like some of the things I do but she doesn't judge me nor do I have to hide anything. She's even join me for a couple of my escapades. I understand that you are exactly where I was 2 years I might have some advice or we can swap stories and jerk off, or taboo incest RP together or fuck. Either way you should be honest with yourself and be you. Hope to hear from you. Your new sexual divient friend70a0b27de5928376f5e15b6d85ce38bf1b0b0d7d.gif

It’s not good you’re hidding it from her, the same as lies, still it would distroy whatever you have built with your girl if she isn’t into it. Who knows look at some of these women on this site you think they were naturally this exciting or they were slowly turned? You should at least see if she can rise to your level.

Ayo take the crown, I thought I couldn’t stop myself when it comes to sex with women... but you guys are the real deal. I have to take a step back. Maybe I’m a semi sex addict as long as I can remember I’ve always been obsessed with anything that involves touching So when I tried getting close they would get really cold. But that’s when I didn’t know better (youth) I’m in a better place now I’m indulging in the most back sweating, bed braking, lip smacking pussy eating that I can get. most days I still would like more.

Last edited:
Back