Anal little slut here

I am an anal slut i need my ass fucked
finger and tongue your tight little arsehole until ready to take my cock just inside. start pounding your derrierre until i'm balls deep in you only to pull out and admire the gape i leave behind

Attachments

• 15394341.gif
    15394341.gif
    341.5 KB · Views: 33
Never mind her WISH I can see you force your big huge cock in my wife's fat juicy pussy and arse. My biggest fantasy is to watch another man's huge cock fuck my wife , force fuck her hard the us both up rip her clothes off and make me watch you make her suck it as you spread her legs wide and start finger fucking her hard making her pussy squirt like crazy. Pull her pussy lips open and slap her pussy and ass . As you say to her your going to fuck her pussy first then her ass . I shout out oh fuck she screams no your not touching my virgin arse. You pull out of her mouth pull her legs above her head saying is that right slapping your massive cock across her ass and pussy spitting down on her arse as you force her ass hole open with just the tip of your bell end I shout out fuck her now , she says please don't. I get my hands free stand up wanking myself if hard, saying do it do it now . Telling my wife your going to take it , take it all . You look at me saying watch me and play with your cock with that you push harder and harder . My wife trying to refuse I pull her head back over the edge of the bed making her suck my cock. Suck me hard harder harder, watching you go as deep as you can and faster almost pulled all the way out and back in deep and faster as I cum down her throat , you shout out your going to cum . Shouting out loud your cuming in your virgin ass , could see your cock throbbing seeing you cum makes me cum again. OMFG YES YES YES PLEASE. ITS MY XMAS WISH. 20201107_034130.jpg Screenshot_20201107-004612_Drive.jpg

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20201106-215258.jpg
    VideoCapture_20201106-215258.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 2
Back