Any ladies looking for an experienced RP partner?

Dave00444

I'm interested in story-driven RPs. By that, I mean playing out a fleshed out scenario with some buildup and some general back story to set the scene. To really sink into the character and know their motivations, and what they'd be thinking and saying and doing. As opposed to just 'hopping into bed in the first minute.'

Maybe in one scenario I'm submissive and reluctantly give in to the wiles of my best friend's lonely mother. And in another, I'm dominant and degrading of my screwup legal assistant. Whatever the story's about. Half the fun of RP'ing is the innumerable ways that it gets to the point of 'hopping into bed.' At least in my opinion.

My kinks/fetishes/turnons include: light bondage, pantyhose, taboo, pantyhose, spanking, pantyhose, anal, have I mentioned pantyhose?

Message me if you'd like to chat sometime. Let me know what roles you enjoy, or ask me about mine! Females only, please. I also don't do voice or photos of myself. I'm paranoid that someone I'm chatting with could turn out to be someone in my work's HR Dept. Hmmmmm... now there's a scenario.

I also use the Trillian instant messager. You can add me as a contact and say hi that way: dave00444

Last edited:
I find the "I'm dominant and degrading of my screwup legal assistant" very compelling. Interested in RP for sure. I know we are going to have fun. And no.. I am not in your HR - I dont think they would let me have that job :)

Back